• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Upper Liard
Guess I did go right through there, I have not had a double double yet though. I did have some very, um, interesting Poutine tonight called Donair. It was like someone decided to find a way to justify poutine being a meal.

Bahaha I Google wikid donair
,:rofl

I bet TWT gonna crack up when she sees that.

Anyway if it's cooked right I bet it's good

Really weird occurrence around 3AM. I walked downstairs because I was hungry so I was making a sandwich.

I noticed the front door was open. Not wide open, just a little bit.

And the porch light was turned off. I walked up and down the house to make sure nothing was stolen.

Definitely spooked me. Because 2 things 1) I always make sure the front door is locked and B) I always keep the porch light on because it's very easy to trip on the stairs if it's dark out.

Maybe I was sleepwalking...

No insomnia for me, passed out fast last night, work up at 3 to pee and managed to fall back to sleep with a little YouTube video watching. Feeling less run down today. Gonna finish this here crappy Keurig coffee and get on the road.

Woke up like two times and now got up/awake at 6:55am. Yay for holidays 😁

-

Man , need to shave.

Me too, I trimmed the beard close before leaving on this trip and I won't touch it until I get home, I like the idea of looking kinda grizzled when I get back from this trip. Me and the bike are both gonna have a spa / day / glow up when it's all said and done.

We labored hard on not posting!

-

Man I caught some sun / heat /sunburned while walking yesterday in...San Francisco:wow

Did some things, now back in bed. Might do more things later.

Day 2: The Gruntening

Trying to sleep train 2nd brother to not need a swaddle to fall asleep. Just means he spend an hour grunting without actually falling asleep. It's been three days of this now, and still he fights a nap unless he's in handcuffs... I am the empire.

Wolverine however sleeps through anything so she's unfazed. She'll wake up on terror shortly, I've got bottles prepared for the both of them. He has taken the lead on poop, 3-0... But her farts are epic.

Doing as much as I can on the R3 while I can this morning, with a plan of vacuuming later. Took it around the block after changing the oil and adding stickers... None fell off.

Back