• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Took a 10” monkey wrench and tried to bend in shape (what I presume is) a bent rear brake bicycle disc. …nearly succeeded. Doesn’t looks too bad. I think there’s a slight change. Whether I bent the right way is to be determined!

Readjusted the caliper slightly afterwards. Greased some seat posts and screws too. :dunno

Now a slight roll to “check if it works” :LOL:

Toilet rebuild not going sos great. Chasing issues up to the next valve :barf I hate boats.

Well, back to reassembly. Enormous amounts of scale build up. I usually flush a gallon of oil and vinegar through the sytem once a month but I haven't been dilligent for over a year.

Our friend passed away in June and we rhave been helping her deal with the garage that is full of his things. His daughters went through the house while she was taking care of things and "claimed" a bunch of stuff that actually belonged to her. They were only married less than a year, the house is hers but his oldest daughter went as far as to go through drawers and claim thisngs like her manicure set. :wtf His service is October 5th, I am helping her move the items that they owned jointly into the house. The daughters are not allowed in the house when they return for the items that have been claimed.

Day 2: The Gruntening

Trying to sleep train 2nd brother to not need a swaddle to fall asleep. Just means he spend an hour grunting without actually falling asleep. It's been three days of this now, and still he fights a nap unless he's in handcuffs... I am the empire.

Wolverine however sleeps through anything so she's unfazed. She'll wake up on terror shortly, I've got bottles prepared for the both of them. He has taken the lead on poop, 3-0... But her farts are epic.
Lol, but also, gross.
Doing as much as I can on the R3 while I can this morning, with a plan of vacuuming later. Took it around the block after changing the oil and adding stickers... None fell off.
But did it feel faster?

Well, back to reassembly. Enormous amounts of scale build up. I usually flush a gallon of oil and vinegar through the sytem once a month but I haven't been dilligent for over a year.

Our friend passed away in June and we rhave been helping her deal with the garage that is full of his things. His daughters went through the house while she was taking care of things and "claimed" a bunch of stuff that actually belonged to her. They were only married less than a year, the house is hers but his oldest daughter went as far as to go through drawers and claim thisngs like her manicure set. :wtf His service is October 5th, I am helping her move the items that they owned jointly into the house. The daughters are not allowed in the house when they return for the items that have been claimed.

Good on you all to help, sad to hear his daughters are being... lame.

Sitting on the porch in front of my room, looking at a mountain by a lake and listening to the sound of the rain. All while eating cheezits and posting here.

Definitely looks like a good view.

Warm day and sunned skin was today in SF as well..

.. also the park beergarden space is closing up for the season, today

Crap, I never made it out to try that place.

It's just a picnic area with live music and selling liquor

At least the sign at the door said closing up on Labor Day but you know how it goes with signs, English and understanding ;) 😂

Nothing to hear but the sound of the rain here. No cars, no planes and almost no other people.
But at least you have Internet! 😀

i had so much fun.

i am so hurty.

i am so tired.

i want ice cream. again.

It's getting about as cold as I've cream here. Rain stopped for now, getting a bit of clear skies and a hint of sunset.

Nothing to hear but the sound of the rain here. No cars, no planes and almost no other people.
Enjoy. I can't tell you how much I could use that right about now.

Three day weekend yay. Next week I have to teach two classes, I'm nervous because I don't know if I am prepared.

The following week I start with my new job. I could seriously use a couple of days of rain and quiet.

Enjoy. I can't tell you how much I could use that right about now.

Three day weekend yay. Next week I have to teach two classes, I'm nervous because I don't know if I am prepared.

The following week I start with my new job. I could seriously use a couple of days of rain and quiet.
Definitely been enjoying me time on this trip. I bet you'll do fine teaching. Someday I'll have to start a new job, not looking forward to that, yet.

Back