• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

A spider just crawled across my neck and arm and ran across the bed before I could catch it. Guess I'll be burning down this motel now.

Good morning!!!
Hope all is well! Shower, coffee, cats, dogs and a sleepy man.

Back to work. Gotta push to get the office cleared out for a remodel

Poor substitute for coffee:

1725375059949.jpeg

We will be thinking of you today Andy!

Though I have mentioned it a few times, it probably doesn’t bear too much thinking about. A fairly routine thing apparently and it should bring a real improvement if all goes well. My morning should be relatively easy.

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. Ours was pretty great.

Got a lot done. Helped our friends widow navigate icky family dynamics.
I did a lot of research on Shiver suspension and played with my. New helmet.

Good morning!!!
Hope all is well! Shower, coffee, cats, dogs and a sleepy man.
:thumbup The coffee certainly make the co..err the morning better. Gritty burned liquid taste immersed in frothy milk - made for a nice wake up drink.

And now for the easy part... Cleaning leaves outside.

Sitting on the porch in front of my room, looking at a mountain by a lake and listening to the sound of the rain. All while eating cheezits and posting here.
Glorious!
A spider just crawled across my neck and arm and ran across the bed before I could catch it. Guess I'll be burning down this motel now.

Instant coffee for coffee this morning.Luckily I know of a lodge down the road that was was too expensive to stay at, but happens to have good coffee and a good view, so I'll do what I must here and get a good cup there.

Missed Dawson City on this trip along with that stretch of the Alaskan highway in Favor of fewer miles and the more remote Cassiar highway. Gives me something to come back for in the future, along with plenty more to see in BC.

There was no spoon to measure the instant coffee crystals, I may have made some sort of toxic rocket fuel. Tastes horrible, lets see if it works.

Well I am not even sure if this stuff is working, maybe I added way to much and the bitter taste is causing too much of a fight or flight reaction for me to react to the caffeine...

But also, isn't every proud of me for not burning the place down to get that spider last night? I wonder if got sucked into my maw of doom mid snore last night or not...

:) we were waiting for the news.

Kinda proud of you though:laughing

-

I've reverted to Folger's crystals these days anyway. It's coffee, I don't need it to be fancy, I need it to work.

If you gonna do Folgers might as well get Dunkin Beans and grind them the night before . Probably still better!

(Or even Peet's or Costco beans!)

Back