• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Grinding beans is far too much work and completely defeats the purpose of using crystals in the first place. :laughing

"Too much work" bahaha. :rofl

Yeah, ground coffee does have its advantages, speed and no noise. But you don't know what's inside re: food technologists.

Cool anyway

Speaking of too much work, just bent my disk brake rotor gently again and I think I got it not to rub on the caliper 💃

Then I lubed the rear derailleur cable because Calvin from Parkdork made an awesome tech Tuesday video there. Guy's such a crack up

Got my good coffee (Americano because this place is fancy) and some poutine for... lunch? Also saw a helicopter take off. They do heli skiing here in the winter.

made Americano for my second coffee today, too :) I don't think Am is fancy...

-

off to visit my bud within 1 block of a non-existent 76 gasstation ;)

Battling Windows 11 Vs Quickbooks :mad:
AE, I have a new office laptop. plus the hard drive from the dead computer. CAn I make an appointment with you? I can come to the City.

Yes, I think we can meet, as long as we can figure it out...

BTW are you coming in to take the Shiver? I forgot if you took it already

Sometimes I also go north, don't know when, with 7 days

OMG it's hot outside
..even in SF !!

Day 3: Stagnation

3 days of heat means my ability to do outside projects is severely reduced. The twinz have until about 92° before they're just done with the heat and get fussy. We're going to go on an adventure to the library today.

Did you know you can rent 75 movies at once from the library? And with modern software, you can then copy those movies into a drive and watch them anytime you want? ~ Librarian at my library.

I put together a larger prison today. They're starting to be mobile in their flips and kicks, and able to get to wires. Also this morning Hera decided that she wanted to play with them and got a little too frisky, slapping one in the head. So they're being caged for their own protection.

There's a fine line between dog equipment and baby.

Day 3: Stagnation

3 days of heat means my ability to do outside projects is severely reduced. The twinz have until about 92° before they're just done with the heat and get fussy. We're going to go on an adventure to the library today.

Did you know you can rent 75 movies at once from the library? And with modern software, you can then copy those movies into a drive and watch them anytime you want? ~ Librarian at my library.

I put together a larger prison today. They're starting to be mobile in their flips and kicks, and able to get to wires. Also this morning Hera decided that she wanted to play with them and got a little too frisky, slapping one in the head. So they're being caged for their own protection.

There's a fine line between dog equipment and baby.

I had a baby penitentiary take over my livingroom for awhile. Hi Koi

You are not alone. We are here. Picture of said prison or it doesn’t exist.
1000001895.jpg

Baby for scale

Yes, I think we can meet, as long as we can figure it out...

BTW are you coming in to take the Shiver? I forgot if you took it already

Sometimes I also go north, don't know when, with 7 days

OMG it's hot outside
..even in SF !
Hopefully Shiver will be ready this week.

Back