• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Yeah, we post pictures of pets, not kids!

To be fair, some might not be comfortable with photos of their kids online.

That's my only "offspring"! :laughing
i have the overgrown spud who turns 26 in a week. my ex wanted more but i was like “i already gave you a son AND you never wake up in the middle of the night so… no!”

you said pup. you must post pics. that’s the deal.
Jack (The Potato) says hi! :laughing

IMG_9083.jpeg

You could say I’m new. Not necessarily better. :laughing

The operation went well (I’m told. I wasn’t there). I’m home and in some pain, but it’ll pass. Haven’t taken narcotics yet and at the moment, can probably sleep through this.

Good to hear. I hate saying someone is in my prayers but you were certainly in my thoughts today-good thoughts so you know.

That's a cute kinda sassy right there.

Rode 350 miles or so today, weather went from very fall to very late summer. Blue skies and almost a sunset at my spot tonight. I sat out waiting on the sunset with a beer and then made dinner. It was a good way to avoid throwing out the Kraft deluxe Mac and cheese I bought last night when I realized the store near my lodge didn't have any premade food and the cafe was closed, only to realize there was no way I was gonna prepare that at the lodge. I bought pre cooked chicken and steamed some broccoli to add to it so I can pretend that will overpower all the crap and chemicals that make the "cheese sauce" shelf stable. I suspect the box was targeted to a family of four, so I'm either having this for breakfast or wasting food...

I have beers for that, but no midnight sun this time of year. I was hoping for a real Aurora sighting, but, as luck would have it, the one or two times it has been good I have been under cloudy skies. Tonight, clear skies, and the NOAA forecast is for "no significant solar wind". Oh well, something to look forward to in the future.

Back