• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Day 4: The first of Many

After the library adventure, I started getting congested and blowing snot. By the time wife got home, I had a full on head cold.

Not COVID thankfully but definitely taking it out of me. Did the best I could to help put them to bed and then I was out. Woke up for my shift, and the damn chitlins never woke up. 4 hours of sleep I missed out on because I knew if I went to sleep I'd never wake up when they started fussin. Finally got them up around 1am. They slept until 3 and 2nd brother started losing his shit.

Don't think he's got my cold, or I've got his or whatever, he just wasn't happy. Needs to poop is my guess.

Today is another lazy day with the temps and just hoping they'll be calm. We have finally met Elmo on sesame Street... Didn't realize he started with a deep voice.

So, one of my long time riding buddies passed away a few months ago. Apparently, he left me his scooter because he knew I liked it and thought I should have one in my stable. I picked it up this past weekend and visited with his widow (they moved to GA a few years ago). I've had it for a few days and already love it. It's a 2021 Yamaha XMax 300. Good lord this thing is fun.

Lastly: N8, fix yo' shit! It's not worth the risk, man. I've limped bikes well past the point of sanity in the past. Learn from my mistakes. 🤣
Also: BOOOM. Mid-day triple.

Hey, I'm 38. Knocking on the door of not being called young man anymore!
time to make a kid

So, one of my long time riding buddies passed away a few months ago. Apparently, he left me his scooter because he knew I liked it and thought I should have one in my stable. I picked it up this past weekend and visited with his widow (they moved to GA a few years ago). I've had it for a few days and already love it. It's a 2021 Yamaha XMax 300. Good lord this thing is fun.
that's the model that I saw two (2!) grown people, a couple, touring half of Europe on. They were from Austria... I was like is it a T-Max?!?!? they... NO, AN XMax and... a 300. Then you realize (again, for some of us) that all moto and car-things in the USA are over-powered. :dunno

Lastly: N8, fix yo' shit! It's not worth the risk, man. I've limped bikes well past the point of sanity in the past. Learn from my mistakes. 🤣
Also: BOOOM. Mid-day triple.
:p

Feels like playing the lottery today. I parked in a cleaning zone... between 7am-8am. AT 7:32AM !!!! :wtf no ticket?!?!?

how do you play the lottery BTW?!?!?!?

screw that other ticket I had , I actually missed the .. second appeal period for some reason. Was preparing evidence or wherewithall.

Triple BS :rolleyes:

time to make a kid

that's the model that I saw two (2!) grown people, a couple, touring half of Europe on. They were from Austria... I was like is it a T-Max?!?!? they... NO, AN XMax and... a 300. Then you realize (again, for some of us) that all moto and car-things in the USA are over-powered. :dunno

:p

Damnit. I failed to get the block in. :laughing
This stupid little scooter has 28 horsepower and gets 75+ mpg with my fat ass on it, flogging it more than I should. My buddy averaged over 90mpg, but he was a wee man who rode a bit more conservatively than I.

Damnit. I failed to get the block in. :laughing
This stupid little scooter has 28 horsepower and gets 75+ mpg with my fat ass on it, flogging it more than I should. My buddy averaged over 90mpg, but he was a wee man who rode a bit more conservatively than I.
HOON WITH FIRM VIGOR.

Sorry for your loss, though. That sucks!

HOON WITH FIRM VIGOR.

Sorry for your loss, though. That sucks!
Thank you, TWT. He was a good man who taught me a lot over the years. I will miss him and his insights. Riding the scooter reminds me of him, which makes me smile. I choose to focus on the good times we had and not on this past 9 months as his life spiraled to an end. RIP, my friend. RIP.

As for hooning, the scooter will be exceptionally good for such activities. I might need to upgrade the suspension, though. :laughing

Scooters are the best. Nothing makes you more stupid than a scooter!

Looking forward to that kind of stuff. Zoos, exploratorium, academy of sciences, sesame Street world in San Diego. Disneyland...

Really want to take them to a Giants game but don't think I'm going to make it this year.

Hiking in the redwoods last month was awesome for them. They haven't quite figured out the ocean yet or sand.

They still have another month at least before they start really being able to interact with stuff that would make it worth taking them, but soon...
1000001913.jpg

:laughing nope, he knows exactly where it's at still...

She's fighting the nap. I just put her in baby handcuffs to see if she'll relax for another hour before lunch...

If you've ever trapped a wolverine and then listened to it chew it's way out of the cage, you'll understand why she's earned her nickname.

Back