• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I think it's more about the maximization of profit in that sort of environment.But of course, the more expensive the cost of living, rent, etc gets, the more everyone is gonna try harder to maximize their profit at the expense of those they are profiting from.

POI!!!! POSTING UNDER THE INFULUENCE

Two things.

1) went to the theater at 2:20pm to watch Blink Twice. Holy fuck. I don't think I can remember any movie ever that had a disclaimer before the movie because what was going to happen was pretty fucked up.

B) I just wanted to hang out with some of my local friends and that's what I did. That's it. Didn't want to make a big deal about my birthday.

3) I remember my friend Danielle calling me the little brother she never wanted. I responded, you're the big sister I didn't know I needed.

D) I had a long talk with my best friend and former roommate. I respect the fuck out of him for so many reasons but the biggest one is that he was at my dad's funeral. Emilio didn't know my dad but he wanted to be there for me.

Fun day...

It's not over. I'm watching What we do in the Shadows. Because anything vampire related is good for me,
yay to good birfday!

i took one of my buddies since the ooold days out to dinner. it was his bday yesterday but he had to work late. he’s broke as f*ck and his blood fam sucks so i made it a point to do a little something fun for/with him.

FPoTD

They're still not awake. I poked them both, they're still alive, just asleep.

Most parents of newborns dream of them sleeping this long... I'm just looking for them to wake up so I can take a swig of NyQuil and go to bed.

Wife has to be at with extra early tomorrow, so I'm realizing that every minute they don't wake up, is one less minute of sleep I'll get before tomorrow starts...

Or today continues.

Alex, I'll take "Things that make you humble" for $500.

My wife passed this last February and while clearing out the house hold files, I found a stash of twenty father's day cards. (I'm a step-father).

She forgot one Father's Day in 2013 and was mortified when her kids sent me cards but not her. Apparently she bought a box full and was determined to never forget again.

That's humbling.

Damn, Vancouver is big! There's one dealer, one Ducati focused independent shop and then a few other independent shops. Dealership was always a mixed bag so once my warranty ran it's course I found @Lucytriple , who might have a bit of work lined up when I get back :laughing
The 6 dealers I was referring to consists of 3 Ducati locations, 2 Triumph, one KTM.
They’re not actually within the city of Vancouver but fall within a much larger area known as the GVRD (Greater Vancouver Regional District).
Vancouver itself isn’t very big but it does have several other motorcycle dealers and shops that I’ve never been to. I just mentioned the six I’ve dealt with that handle bikes with single sided swingarms. I’m sure there’s other shops that could handle that also.

Damn, Vancouver is big! There's one dealer, one Ducati focused independent shop and then a few other independent shops. Dealership was always a mixed bag so once my warranty ran it's course I found @Lucytriple , who might have a bit of work lined up when I get back :laughing
Did you get some poutine while you rested?

Exchange some US cash for some LOOOOOONIES AND TOOOOONIES!?

I've always wondered, how do Canadian strip clubs work. The smallest bill is $5, right? You don't throw 5 bucks at strippers... well unless you really like them. So you have 1 dollar and 2 dollar coins. So do you just make it hail instead of making it rain?

I've always wondered, how do Canadian strip clubs work. The smallest bill is $5, right? You don't throw 5 bucks at strippers... well unless you really like them. So you have 1 dollar and 2 dollar coins. So do you just make it hail instead of making it rain?

The lady could lose an eye if folks were throwing around loonies. People throw bitcoins, they’re smaller.

Loonies and Toonies are the most annoying part of Canada IMO. Carrying around so much change as opposed to smaller denomination bills is just dumb and cumbersome.

I do not understand, why, it is exactly the neighbors blocking my driveway with a big vehicle to unload shit (because they always have shit), exactly when I am leaving.

and yes, that's exactly neighbors who otherwise scream LIBRTY with their customized license plates. Wish it weren't as true as it is corny but it's always "Liberty for me not for thee!" i.e. they always to block someone else

forgot to say they have a garage and a driveway themselves. But of course that's usually blocked by whoever's renting their airbnb.

Loonies and Toonies are the most annoying part of Canada IMO. Carrying around so much change as opposed to smaller denomination bills is just dumb and cumbersome.
Actually that’s not the case. Used to be one and two dollar bills in circulation but those changed hands so often they’d look like something pulled from a rats nest. You don’t really want to be stuffing a stash of one dollar bills in your wallet.

The coins are convenient but no one is carrying around a pocket full of them.
Stash a few in your cup holder and use when needed. Keep out of sight of crackheads though.

Back