• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Also looking for an E-van that gets 300 miles to a charge. I dont know of any mfg that makes one... yet.

Hmm, coffee maker is imbuing some sort of cleaning product aroma in my coffee, I ran a few pitchers of water through it so it's better. Guess I'll have to find good coffee on the road today.
I try to run a few carafes of water through room coffee machines before doubling up in the morning.

One of the revelations of the last week, is that 92.7 FM is actually not commercial any bore. It’s non profit KEXP and they’re playing a n “OG” Beastie Boys marathon right now.

This is what he said…

You know what time it is?

It’s time to get espresso… ☕

Do you have access to several rolls of duct tape? :laughing
I have one roll, and a shop in Vancouver that will have a Dunlop ready to throw on Saturday morning.
I try to run a few carafes of water through room coffee machines before doubling up in the morning.
I usually do that, but it was soooo shiny and clean and I was too trusting 😆

why why and how you people do in-sta-gram

such a time waste.

but yeah, it's good for pics of fam, I guess
----

hjahahah the racoon video was good.

Last edited:
Lots of pain today. I suspect there was still some narcotics in my system yesterday and now I know what this really feels like. Expect it will start to ease up soon. Have some Oxy, but am trying to avoid using it. Can still sleep, so not so bad.

Use it, sparingly, just like perocet or anything else. Hope you feel better soon. Got me a pizza, didn't realize it was to go but I'm happy with that. got beer, it's stupid warm out and I can annoy you all attempting triples while I eat my pizza...

I do it to show off my motorcycle and see funny videos like said raccoon vid.
Yeah the moto is nice.

-
Lots of pain today. I suspect there was still some narcotics in my system yesterday and now I know what this really feels like. Expect it will start to ease up soon. Have some Oxy, but am trying to avoid using it. Can still sleep, so not so bad.

Sucks , mate

But surgery is for the better , yeah?

I actually did oxy last year too.. first time. I can’t say I am traumatized. I timed it for when I realized it’s making me drowsy…and I retreated for a nap at that time. Well..it was depri times, though :( the oxy probably helped, actually.

Last edited:
Back