• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Thanks.

I’d rather hurt than deal with the constipation. If it were worse, I’d reconsider. As long as I can get to sleep, I’m good.
💩

i am not a big fan of painpills for that same reason. staying well hydrated helps, though.

I must look suspect, best I ever get these days is Ibuprofin which is the doctor equivalent of "walk it off".

Well, I thought maybe the weather was gonna change tomorrow as the air got suddenly cooler and it kinda felt like it was gonna rain, but no, 92 in the forecast for tomorrow. Only 85 in Whistler though, so I've got that going for me. Been through quite a few climates recently, lemme tell ya.

That's crazy! Wasn't it cold there on the trip recently? Heh.

_
Also,

Magnesium Supplement doesn't cause arthritis does it???

Well, I thought maybe the weather was gonna change tomorrow as the air got suddenly cooler and it kinda felt like it was gonna rain, but no, 92 in the forecast for tomorrow. Only 85 in Whistler though, so I've got that going for me. Been through quite a few climates recently, lemme tell ya.
you’re gonna smell pretty.

Indeed, my riding jacket and I have a... presence. I didn't have enough loonies to do laundry here and I didn't wanna jump through hoops to get 'em, sooooo.

Day 5: Night meows

My house is haunted, I know this. His name is John, he made a YouTube account on my TV. Lately my cat has been meowing at him hard, at random, between 11 and 1am. John doesn't like it, he's started throwing things at the cat. Had a painting fall off the wall in response to his awkward kitten blues.

What worries me is that the meowening is happening in the nursery.

I wanted a goblin king experience for the twinz, not a poltergeist scenario.

I am going to have to smudge the house again, which is sad because I liked having a house ghost. Like, maybe I need to ouija board a conversation to see if we can agree on a haunting schedule.

Day 5: Night meows

My house is haunted, I know this. His name is John, he made a YouTube account on my TV. Lately my cat has been meowing at him hard, at random, between 11 and 1am. John doesn't like it, he's started throwing things at the cat. Had a painting fall off the wall in response to his awkward kitten blues.

What worries me is that the meowening is happening in the nursery.

I wanted a goblin king experience for the twinz, not a poltergeist scenario.

I am going to have to smudge the house again, which is sad because I liked having a house ghost. Like, maybe I need to ouija board a conversation to see if we can agree on a haunting schedule.
My problem is a haunted tool kit. Inherited my father's tools when he passed, now no task is carried through to completion, much like his intentions in life.

They're off to the flea market or I'll be known as a slacker.

I must look suspect, best I ever get these days is Ibuprofin which is the doctor equivalent of "walk it off".
Sounds like my Army days. The doc's answer to everything was 800mg of Motrin...

1725620391290.png

1725620427847.png

giphy.gif

Morning, all. Andy, I hope you find relief soon. I'm the same as you are regarding pain meds. I have broken myself so many times over the years and back in the day they used to prescribe opioids for pretty minor stuff. I would generally take only as many as I absolutely needed to get through the worst of it, and the rest would often sit around and expire. The upside of that is that I always knew that I had strong pain meds available at home in case I really banged myself up. :laughing

I'm jealous. Growing up playing hockey and roadracing did a number on my body. Total count thus far is 27 bone breaks, which is nuts considering that the docs always tell me I have higher than average bone density. :laughing This poor body has some HARD miles on it. On the plus side, I haven't broken a bone in about 5 years, and the last one was a finger which doesn't really even count. :thumbup

Good morning hoerzeses!
Koi, about John, maybe he just wants to make sure the babies are safe.

Andy, feel better.

Nate, may you have very fine weather on your way south,

Looks like n Hawthorne for me sadly. The bike is still waiting on parts.

I'm jealous. Growing up playing hockey and roadracing did a number on my body. Total count thus far is 27 bone breaks, which is nuts considering that the docs always tell me I have higher than average bone density. :laughing This poor body has some HARD miles on it. On the plus side, I haven't broken a bone in about 5 years, and the last one was a finger which doesn't really even count. :thumbup
The amazing thing is I've fallen off a 2nd story platform to a concrete floor but had a motorcycle helmet on (long story) so I guess it took the brunt of the impact and nothing else was damaged. I didn't even have a mark on me, got up and walked away. :laughing

Back