• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Jesus, Jason. Be careful. :laughing

Morning, G! :wave If it makes you feel better, Hawthorne is not in the cards for me, either. :/

I have broken bones, ribs, vertabrae, fingers, stupid foot bones etc

In other news, Hawthorne may be out for me 😥 the bike is waiting for parts.

Where's MeanDad?

Where's MeanDad?

I wonder if either Kevin or Gregory will be attending Hawthorne. I am a fan of both of them. :laughing

Day 5: Night meows

My house is haunted, I know this. His name is John, he made a YouTube account on my TV. Lately my cat has been meowing at him hard, at random, between 11 and 1am. John doesn't like it, he's started throwing things at the cat. Had a painting fall off the wall in response to his awkward kitten blues.

What worries me is that the meowening is happening in the nursery.

I wanted a goblin king experience for the twinz, not a poltergeist scenario.

I am going to have to smudge the house again, which is sad because I liked having a house ghost. Like, maybe I need to ouija board a conversation to see if we can agree on a haunting schedule.

Night meowves.

@ThumperX Darn Italians! :x

Where's MeanDad?
Did I miss G trying to do something epic again?

Had a terrible sleep with a long interruption, woke up super groggy. Had a coffee ☕️,ran errands, want to go to sleep again :(

—-

Pl pl tell me I should not buy an ebike right now (bc I don’t have my old job) even though there’s an robes* e-bike on sale for $2200 :mad

* IOW , typing and autocorrect on iOS is atrocious I don’t know how you people live with them iPhone and iPad devices, not “an robes”, but, Orbea

Woke up with some sharp pain in my chest around 3, it was better if I slept on my left side, so not dying, just getting creaky from riding with a loaded backpack and all these cheap mattresses, probably. Back is definitely stiff so I'm sure it's just some of that radiating around. Also, I should probably take a few days away from the post ride beers.

Jesus, Jason. Be careful. :laughing

Morning, G! :wave If it makes you feel better, Hawthorne is not in the cards for me, either. :/
Boo

Where's MeanDad?
Assuming I can get the carbs sorted in time and new tires, you're welcome to take the 950 sm, it's tall, but not crazy tall.

Chest pain. That doesn't sound ideal. Be careful and listen to your body. It's the only one you have that isn't in the chest freezer in the garage.

Where's MeanDad?
Probably at work or another thread. He got annoyed that someone responded to (I think) his issue with random advice and that he got told that his (I think) medical issue was broadcast so he said “Noted”.

Which I took as “no gonna post no mo”. Sad. He should disregard that

I had two very large iced coffees. Going for a nice Italian meal for lunch tomorrow about an hour from home. :banana

Hey Koi, do you need a highend portable baby prison? Client was giving away, I grabed it in case you want it.
The baby seal is doing fine :LOL: In reality most of that was done slaughtering a deer.

Well, it was a good run, bike is having electrical issues now, likely due to all the wet. BBS error, no rear brake, or turn indicators and the radiator fan won't come on which is not ideal since it's hot as hell here. I can probably make it to Vancouver but I'll be stranded there for a bit as the dealership doesn't have time till next week :-( I'll see how it runs, might just try to limp it home.

Hey Koi, do you need a highend portable baby prison? Client was giving away, I grabed it in case you want it.
The baby seal is doing fine :LOL: In reality most of that was done slaughtering a deer.
I'm not going to say no.

We've picked up a couple and they're really handy, but one is rather used so I'd like a nicer one.

Thank you! Let me know if you're coming to the Fairfield area sometime, I'm kind of house trapped right now lol

Back