• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

is cat dog.
IMG_6162.jpeg

There was just a house fire on the court behind us. FD did not screw around. It was out within minutes of the first engine showing up. I could just see it over our back fence. The flames were a good 30 feet high but by the time I ran in to tell my kid and come back out to look, they had been nearly extinguished. Hopefully there are no casualties!

There was just a house fire on the court behind us. FD did not screw around. It was out within minutes of the first engine showing up. I could just see it over our back fence. The flames were a good 30 feet high but by the time I ran in to tell my kid and come back out to look, they had been nearly extinguished. Hopefully there are no casualties!
proper.

last warning. can't believe I have to ticket/tow someone. this mid-young woman is literally 1 meter. 1 metRE. (4 feet) into my technical driveway.

all because she said hi yesterday and all because some other hunduh is parked encroaching on their driveway.

and (you could say) "yes she is" ... (that's for Jes :p :LOL: but really not that much)

---

what's new? The coffee is too strong today. (I actually didn't finish it, leaving some for later)

-
hope nate reached the hotel in the limp mode on the moto

---

M D is still not posting (but he never does on w/ends), HBD to him

So, as I've told y'all we finally got our water turned back on a few days ago. But the contractors are not done

It's not a huge issue to me. The water was the biggest issue so they can take their time I guess getting back here to do the dry wall work and the rest of the clean up. In hindsight, they did say they'd have the water back on maybe Wednesday but Thursday definitely, which was true. But they didn't say when they'd be done with the dry wall work in the garage. :laughing Some holes in the wall in the garage is far less impactful to me than not having running water but obviously they still need to finish the job. It's 6 houses they had to do the same work, so in the span of 3 days, I think that's kinda impressive.

Also between this issue and the issue I had with my landlord last month, it's pretty apparent he doesn't really give a fuck about me. Been here 6 years with no big problems until a major problem happened and his true colors came out.

I didn't have any expectations that I was going to be "friends" with my landlord or wanted that. Not divisive would be fine. It's a business relationship, that's it.

You know what have been nice? Him actually acting concerned about his tenant... like hey... how's it going? I'm sorry this is happening. Is there something I can do to help? Anything like that. But no. He was just concerned about his rent money, which he clearly didn't do his research on. He was paid as soon as the water was turned back on like I said I would the entire time and bullshit empty threats maybe he thought was going to work like coming to the house to collect rent. Really? How do you think that was going to go down? Did he think he was going to force me to get on my phone or laptop and open up venmo or paypal? How would that happen?

I lol'd when he threatened to start the eviction process. You don't understand how this works and it's hilarious.

Also between this issue and the issue I had with my landlord last month, it's pretty apparent he doesn't really give a fuck about me
Kinda surprised you think any landlord is giving a funk about ya.

Don't recall any of my landlords or neighbors giving a fukk...

Back