• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I ate candy and feel like shit 😥
Sorry BL.

Good morning peeps hope everyone is doing well.

I had back surgery and feel like shit. :laughing

Well, in the scheme of things, not really. Got off all pain meds like Advil/Tylenol yesterday in anticipation of dinner out with a couple of glasses of wine. Took them again late at night so I could sleep. I think things are progressing well, but it’s still slower than I’d like.

I have twins and feel like...

Well I don't feel like shit, I just feel shit...

Back to back to back poops! :banana

Wolverine was on her 3rd poop free day, so it was... And I'm not exaggerating, everywhere. By the time I opened it up, she had it on her forehead, and toes, and all points in between.

Grunts McKenzie also had a good one, and then like 2 hours later a second one just to be sure. Less everywhere but definitely a more impressive smell. He's still farty

I haven't yet puked on my kids but I told koitney that it will happen.

Now I'm going to make a Nutella croissant and have some coffee. Going to Shakespeare in the park today at the marina to culturize the twinz a bit. Taming of the shrew, probably the easiest play to do without a set, and some of the best jokes ever written.

Well if it helps, I have two big dogs that at least twice a week find something they shouldn’t eat. Average 3 poops a day each and sometimes those are liquid.

Wolverine was on her 3rd poop free day, so it was... And I'm not exaggerating, everywhere. By the time I opened it up, she had it on her forehead, and toes, and all points in between.

Grunts McKenzie also had a good one, and then like 2 hours later a second one just to be sure. Less everywhere but definitely a more impressive smell. He's still farty

I haven't yet puked on my kids but I told koitney that it will happen.

Now I'm going to make a Nutella croissant and have some coffee. Going to Shakespeare in the park today at the marina to culturize the twinz a bit. Taming of the shrew, probably the easiest play to do without a set, and some of the best jokes ever written.
wow, that's a long time with no poop. i bet she felt a lot better.

Gwynne, I am so grateful my cat poops happen outside. Cat door for the win.

You should travel by air with them. On one trip, one of our kids puked while the other had a blowout. If you can handle that, you can do anything.

Haven't got a trip planned but they have been to the airport and did have a blowout.

Took nephew to the airport to fly back to Japan. Met his mom and wolverine had a good one that got all down her travel-wear. Rest of her stuff was already checked so she had the 14 hour flight home covered...

Krhxbye!

That was probably horrible for her and anyone else on that plane.

BTW, Was at a school car wash yesterday and Koitney's name came up. Head of Archie Williams Drama department said "Courtney? You mean Courney the tech Goddess?"

Haven't got a trip planned but they have been to the airport and did have a blowout.

Took nephew to the airport to fly back to Japan. Met his mom and wolverine had a good one that got all down her travel-wear. Rest of her stuff was already checked so she had the 14 hour flight home covered...

Krhxbye!
Poop icks me out so bad. I don't like that story at all.

I also hate poo.

About twenty years ago I was playing tennis and brought our little dog with me and had to poop. No problem, I have plenty of time, I'll just walk about an eighth mile over the the high school and use their bathrooms. Nope. Locked. Hmm, didn't expect that and the walking seems to be moving things along, but no problem, still doing fine. I'll just walk about a quarter mile over to the community pool and use their bathroom. Nope. Locked. Oh fk, now it's basically an emergency. Okay, there's some little electrical box thing over there surround by bushes, so I run for it dragging our little dog and get like twenty feet away and the pinch pain is through the roof and start straight up shitting my pants. And the peak of the misery was trying to hide in the bushes while using my pocketknife to cut off my underwear and use my socks to wipe my butt without getting poo all over myself and also keeping our dog from stepping in anything. That was the worst part, like one of those cartoon one-man music bands trying to do thirty things with four limbs. Felt bad for the poor city worker that came upon that scene.

That was probably horrible for her and anyone else on that plane.

BTW, Was at a school car wash yesterday and Koitney's name came up. Head of Archie Williams Drama department said "Courtney? You mean Courney the tech Goddess?"
"Jasper or Kevin?"

She used to be on retainer there I guess and ran their summer program as well as the kids program close by.

She wants to freelance again and get her name back out there... So good to know she's still got regard on Marin

I also hate poo.

About twenty years ago I was playing tennis and brought our little dog with me and had to poop. No problem, I have plenty of time, I'll just walk about an eighth mile over the the high school and use their bathrooms. Nope. Locked. Hmm, didn't expect that and the walking seems to be moving things along, but no problem, still doing fine. I'll just walk about a quarter mile over to the community pool and use their bathroom. Nope. Locked. Oh fk, now it's basically an emergency. Okay, there's some little electrical box thing over there surround by bushes, so I run for it dragging our little dog and get like twenty feet away and the pinch pain is through the roof and start straight up shitting my pants. And the peak of the misery was trying to hide in the bushes while using my pocketknife to cut off my underwear and use my socks to wipe my butt without getting poo all over myself and also keeping our dog from stepping in anything. That was the worst part, like one of those cartoon one-man music bands trying to do thirty things with four limbs. Felt bad for the poor city worker that came upon that scene.
Thank you for this chuckle.

It was Jasper, she should touch base .

I mentioned your wedding and he commented that theater weddings should never be missed.

I have a similar story from skiing in a one piece suit after having chili for lunch.
i always tell my friends, "don't shit yer stich."

not sure if i have ever mentioned it but i have a toilet in the shop and it has been used more than once when matters were... pressing upon arrival home.

Being the only airhead rider in a pack of sporting dudes, it was amusing that none of them ever had basic necessities when out in the middle of BFE. I made them beg for the contents of my stash during crisis stops.

Even had wet wipes to go with the TP. (Thank you wifey).

Yet on each Sunday romp, inevitably, one of the six would forget what crises is about and, again, neglect to bring emergency supplies. "Pal, it's going to cost you this time!" Good times.

Back