• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Being the only airhead rider in a pack of sporting dudes, it was amusing that none of them ever had basic necessities when out in the middle of BFE. I made them beg for the contents of my stash during crisis stops.

Even had wet wipes to go with the TP. (Thank you wifey).

Yet on each Sunday romp, inevitably, one of the six would forget what crises is about and, again, neglect to bring emergency supplies. "Pal, it's going to cost you this time!" Good times.
my first death valley noobs rally i was very popular when i pulled tp and wet wipes out of my top case. the outhouse at the end of titus canyon didn’t have any tp. 😂

TP is a real commodity when out and about.

I am currently wrestling with the Beta Fuel tank. I am not a mechanic :nchantr
If I can't get it happy and running by this evening it means no Hawthorne for me.

I'm also working on q plqn to get the portable baby prison from San Rafael to Susuin.

Hello everyone. Been so busy that I haven’t been around in a while.

TP is a real commodity when out and about.
1000001975.jpg

I miss the klr stupidity, but it had great tp holders.

It’s always cool to see people you normally would not have the opportunity to see. I’m hoping next summer to head up to Kamloops, I’ll be in the van but can maybe take you to supper.

I had back surgery and feel like shit. :laughing

Well, in the scheme of things, not really. Got off all pain meds like Advil/Tylenol yesterday in anticipation of dinner out with a couple of glasses of wine. Took them again late at night so I could sleep. I think things are progressing well, but it’s still slower than I’d like.
Back surgery...not fun stuff.

Try hernia...TWICE.

Not because it moved after the first one...Doc wanted to split it into 2 because he was afraid my heart wouldn't be able handle the anesthesia...
So they gave me anesthesia LIGHT...and spaced the procedures TWO months apart.
Fucking pussies...the first team refused to do it altogether.
Just knock me out and fix it.
Something about my heart performing at 15%...average is 55-60.
And...great news...that's NEVER going to improve.

But...I had both of the surgeries...no longer have intestines in my scrotum.

Yay.

:teeth

Back