• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Fred...good to know you can still type.

Haven't seen you in forever.

Sorry everyone for blowing up your space.
Hi Dave, good to hear from you. I’ve been super busy with work and family.

I did get to sneak away this weekend and head up to Pullman, WA for a football game yesterday.

Also, hi G :wave

Fred...good to know you can still type.

Haven't seen you in forever.

Sorry everyone for blowing up your space.
It’s everyone’s space. Great to see you and Fred here. I’m also enjoying the Koi Diaries :LOL:

Morning hoerzeses.

It's Monday, in California.

--

morning horzes.

--

so yesterday I decided to change the rear tire and tybe on my bicycle, I pulled the (used) fatter one , and an older tube, installed them, and the older tube started hissing/blowing out.

So now I have to go out and buy a new tube at the store... why o why was I thinking of installing the slightly fatter tire for a plushier ride... :facepalm

:confused :dunno

Morning again. I imagine Nate is already on the road in the end of trip get ‘er home mode.

My Beta is sitting naked on the shop as I struggle to reach its spark plug.

2nd week of wife back to work.

Trying to help her get as much time as possible with the chitlins before she leaves and when she returns. Daily household stuff is easy, bigger jobs are ignored. Need to get better at having her breakfast ready so she can just sit there with them vs cooking and pumping and prepping for work. Can you freeze breakfast burritos?

Library book sale today. With strategic use of the buy nothing groups and moms groups in the area, we've been extremely fortunate with our baby looting. We've yet to buy diapers or formula, clothes or toys. Our biggest expenditure has been on books, and mostly at garage sales and thrift stores. The goal of 1000 books by kindergarten is going to be achieved no problem... Assuming they start at 1... Because we've read them over 250 books so far and their library is growing every chance we get.
1000001628.jpg

Haven't started them on the classics yet but took them to Shakespeare in the park yesterday. Besides the local homeless contingent cat-calling the actors and dealing drugs right behind us, it was a fun show. Not as good as Leo's Romeo and Juliet but not bad for a slightly modernized telling. They kept adding underscoring to it which was weird because their speakers were louder then the actors so as soon as it started, you lost all of what was being said.

Diary entry complete

@i_am_the_koi :applause

Working on a stratagy to deliver the portable baby prison. May deliver to Koitney at work?

If you're that way, totally.

She's normally working from home hopefully Tuesday and Friday going forward but still figuring that out.

Back