• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

hiiii! i just sold some accessories to a restaurant in springfield, mo.

Awwww. Not too close to me, but I'm flattered that it made you think of me. :love

Trying to do everything I can to remain a house husband and SAHD...

Currently sitting between a dog and a cat while the twinz nap, having just finished yesterday's leftover homemade pizza. Scored books for pennies, picked up a bunch of movies to add to the drive so we can stream less, and did a walkthrough Lowe's to look at actual wooden fence boards to replace the layered wood glue and putty that is currently my side gate.

I could get used to this.

I have enjoyed reading about your journey here and am stoked for you and your family. Good stuff, sir. :thumbup

We have poop!

We have poop again!!!

Why does it smell like popcorn, but specifically movie theater popcorn that you bring home and then reheat the next day...

Just me?

I got greedy during nap time and tried to install Chinesium rear sets on the R3. Had a stripped bolt, so let me pull out my handy extractor... SNAP... What do you do when you snap the cheap Chinesium extractor inside a bolt? Luckily not needed for the replacement, continuing on... The bolt on set does not in fact bolt right on... Let's see if I can figure this out...

(Insert sounds of chitlins crying)

That's it for today folks, tune in tomorrow to see if Koi can in fact figure it out. Will he just bolt the original back on? Did he get screwed buying the second cheapest option once again?

Same koi time, same koi channel.

I'm still finding poop on me, things that weren't even in the nursery, them...

How is there poop in the kitchen? Nobody has been in the kitchen!

It's kind of like after an expensive emergency vet bill for a constipated cat... I was just happy to see poop.

After 3 days, as a new father who hasn't experienced anything but a constant flow of poop and spit up for 4 months... I was just happy to see poop.

So...
Installed the new rear tire and tube,
Looks good!

Now will replace front.

In the meantime, made coffee :banana and have proof

Looks like a nice crema on the cup.

that's exactly right... so the coffee bag is purchased from that WF, and it has a roast date of 8/28. at the start, during preinfusion, there is a flooor-floooorrp sound because the liquid drops slowly over thick crema :rofl

damn, it's so awesome that the new forum lets you add the quote after you've typed the above sentence. (it's all saved in the browser/request via Ajax I guess :dunno)
edit:
1725932737356.jpeg

that's exactly right... so the coffee bag is purchased from that WF, and it has a roast date of 8/28. at the start, during preinfusion, there is a flooor-floooorrp sound because the liquid drops slowly over thick crema :rofl

damn, it's so awesome that the new forum lets you add the quote after you've typed the above sentence. (it's all saved in the browser/request via Ajax I guess :dunno)
edit: View attachment 565694
bellissimo.

Sipping an Americano, cranking out some work. Happy debate day, everyone.

What do you do when you snap the cheap Chinesium extractor inside a bolt?
Only thing worse than a snapped extractor on a project bike is a snapped extractor at work, especially on an assembly you designed and fabricated (Found the bolt under your bench? C'mon, man.). R3 bolts = crystallized.

Sipping coffee at TWT's place from the correct mug given my return to the states, feeling like I'll focus on getting home one of these days :dunno
1000008397.jpg

A Hawthorne detour has been considered but I am not sure I can afford the make up gifts that would require for the S/O :laughing

Last edited:
Back