• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Ha, fair enough, to be honest I'm rather surprised that for as long as I have been in the road I haven't encountered any

Ha, fair enough, to be honest I'm rather surprised that for as long as I have been in the road I haven't encountered any
I would like to go on record as saying I recommended the travelodge because it is, and my words WERE, "impeccably clean."

Neener!

Yeah well, the town house motel was like, right there, and they offer one and two person jacuzzis. Mine makes the lights flicker when I flip the switch 😆

lol, I am definitely not gonna use that jacuzzi, but I was curious to see if it even still "worked". Also first place ever where I was checked in by someone overseas via video conference. Dude was definitely in the Philippines and the machine spit my key card onto the floor.

Morning, brewing up some motel room coffee and trying to restrain myself from turning a simple ride home into a 400 mile day :laughing but I mean, 36 is RIGHT THERE.

Morning TWT & N8!

Nate, how can you pass by 36 and not ride even a portion of it? Tsk tsk. (That said, I know how good it is to get home after a trip).

Actually, I am an all or nothing person so I hadn't considered the portion of it, and then remembered Alderpoint road is, I think, paved the whole way? So maybe I'll do that. Just 322 miles to home that was because of course I'm riding to 1 from Legget and then taking 128 to Boonville and back to 101 as the finisher.

Back