• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

this good, morning, nerd is sitting, typing on a laptop. Time to make a Mericano for the second coffee drink.

time to do something

saw G yesterday, and the (big (guardian)) Black Dogs (about to send you a PM)

Drinking more of this motel coffee. It's misting out, fitting to finish this trip with some rain I guess. Probably have to stop off for a good diner breakfast somewhere along the way.

400 miles is a lot.

So I was calling my mom recently and she told me to go out twice a week, in mens' company:laughing

Last edited:
So last night I made 3 sammiches for tomorrow (today) and I used 3 different sauces. One sauce is mild and zesty, one has "give me some water" hot sauce, and the 3rd has nothing.

I switched them up when I put them in the fridge so I don't know which sammich is which when I get hungry.

cat-cup.gif

Actually, I am an all or nothing person so I hadn't considered the portion of it, and then remembered Alderpoint road is, I think, paved the whole way? So maybe I'll do that. Just 322 miles to home that was because of course I'm riding to 1 from Legget and then taking 128 to Boonville and back to 101 as the finisher.
it’s like a paved motocross track.

Vanpeople... i bessech you. What is the best dollar for van.... im looking at ford transit vans 250-350s. Whats good, whats bad. please hear my call.

:wave
I absolutely love my 2006 Sprinter. The 2008 not so much the 2013 is lovely.

If I had to do vans all over again, I'd probably go Econoline 350 with a 4X4 kit.

4x4 Econoline is an awesome setup..had a roommate who nannied for a family that lives in the mountains and they let her borrow their lifted 4x4 Econoline van and it was sweet

Ugh

The first sandwich I ate today was not the dynamite. This second sandwich is the dynamite with the super hot sauce. At least I know later, the third sandwich won't be the one that makes me want to drink a gallon of milk to quell the burning. I did this to myself when I made those sandwiches last night because I thought it would be funny. Yesterday me can take a long walk off a short pier. Fuck that guy.

Reminds me of when I still had to ride into the office. Every morning I made a playlist of 6 songs. 5 I love and 1 song I really hate. Put my helmet on, kickstand up, garage door closed, hit shuffle. I called it my ever changing Russian Roulette playlist. I'd see if I can get to work before I hear some bullshit that makes me want to punch babies. It livened things up for a routine commute.

Back