• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

leslie-angry.gif

Talk me out of a BMW 128i with 48K miles.
too old? :dunno

not that there's much wrong with the car.

Got myself affogato in Booneville because that covers both the coffee and ice cream angle.
ooh that's def fancy. All the way out there they have coffee and icecream?!? ;) :rofl

-

4 little babies
(jars) of you-ghurt done, walk done, now to do some bills I guess :dunno

I can't believe you'd punch babies like that.
I've got two of them and there are days...

Cuntface hasn't napped all day and is miserably tired. Puts her head down as soon as you give her the pacifier, and then lifts it as soon as you pull your hand away. Absolutely miserable in handcuffs, but also doesn't want to be on her back. I am not going to do it... But God damn I understand parents who do.

lol, I am definitely not gonna use that jacuzzi, but I was curious to see if it even still "worked".
I was gonna say NJY UR MRSA, but you dodged a bullet.
4x4 Econoline is an awesome setup..had a roommate who nannied for a family that lives in the mountains and they let her borrow their lifted 4x4 Econoline van and it was sweet
As long as it has the 7.3 Powerstroke in it...

Cuntface hasn't napped all day and is miserably tired. Puts her head down as soon as you give her the pacifier, and then lifts it as soon as you pull your hand away. Absolutely miserable in handcuffs, but also doesn't want to be on her back. I am not going to do it... But God damn I understand parents who do.
For what it's worth, Koi... You've been a member of the BARF family for a long time and you're a weird fucking dude.

I know you haven't been around posting for a bit because of family stuff but as far as I can tell, you seem like a really good father. But I am glad you are posting when you can.

Last edited:
everybody is more normal in person, actually. Well at least I think so. Or I assume...

Well, except Entopic. :wow :laughing

you need to devise a move to make "KNUTFACE"* asleep. Try persistent rocking, like a cradle-motion, like a lulaby . or whatever whitenoise machine.
* - can't believe he said that : |

I want the 128 specifically to avoid the turbo motor! 😂

babies can get overstimulated and crotchety. i went through this with my boy around this age.

Back