• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Thanks, Koi. I'm in St Louis on a contract at the moment. We will see where life takes me next.

my cat usually wakes me up for noms between 3am and 5am, then wants to be let out.
I go back to bed and get a couple more hours of sleep.

The best thing I ever did for my ability to sleep through the night is to get an automatic feeder for the cat. It took a little bit, but she no longer associates me with providing her with food. It is also pretty fun to watch her bolt to the feeder whenever she hears that magical dispensing noise. :laughing

Simply wake up myself on my own , and suffer. :dunno *

Perhaps because I’m a cat??

(* sure saves on cat food and litter)

So I'm racing AFM this month for the first time in 10+ years of shooting.

Keep just watching to see who signs up in my practice group and races to see who I've ridden with and if I'm going to be competitive for last place...

1000002056.png

I'm in danger... ~ Ralph Wiggums

Everyone knows that an RC390 is considerably faster than a panigale. You should have no problem crushing all of your competition.

Reactions: GAJ
The best thing I ever did for my ability to sleep through the night is to get an automatic feeder for the cat. It took a little bit, but she no longer associates me with providing her with food. It is also pretty fun to watch her bolt to the feeder whenever she hears that magical dispensing noise. :laughing

I've gone through 6 of them now. Westley can get into any cat food dispenser in less than 15 minutes normally. Would love to do this because buttercup is so fat and I could spread out her feedings a bit more... Koitney did this with rumble before we got the kittenz and toots did ok with it unless he pushed her out of the way for food.

But now I have a Westley.

We have to flip our "pest proof" food container upside down, or he'll unscrew the lid.

We had a bag of baby proofing latches before we had twinz, because he can open doors. Watching him get more and more of a running start to headbutt the bedroom door is entertaining. Wife cracks before his skull normally.

Rumble wants back in.

Right now I'm guaranteed a podium in at least one race.

The photog GP only has two of the three possible competitors currently. 😆

The 400 Chaos GP is going to be a shit show, and who knows in clubman lightweight but I'm hoping to at least see another novice when I finish.

I do miss my racing days sometimes. Hell, I haven't done a track day in like 8 years, either. *sigh* Sucks getting older and having too many hobbies.

I am old, fat and slow. Also, while I didn't used to care about it, I am not a fan of pain and long injury recoveries these days. :laughing

I mean... I'm fat and slow and feel like I'm the third as well due to pain from long injuries I've never recovered from...

And I've got twinz so I can't exactly traction myself.

You and me both on those injuries. Five knee surgeries, two back surgeries and entirely too many broken bones occasionally make me questions some choices I made in my youth. :laughing
I probably won't go back to doing track days again, as I would surely have to drop down to B group, and B group has always been full of sketchy wanna-be racers who endanger other riders constantly. No thank you.

This has been living in my head race free as I've been prepping the bike. Maybe it'll help?

List of things that keeps the wolverine awake:

Vacuum
Cat scratching at the door to go out
Me walking by
Sleep sounds
Wave sounds

Things that caused her to pass the fuck out:
Nekrogoblikon

She is most likely my daughter

Back