• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Wife's working from home today so I actually got to leave the house.

I hate people

I'm going to be that guy that shops at 2am because there's nobody in the store.

13a1be8d2281743a7808e2b9ed83ca60.gif

And here's the thing...Birkenstocks, slides, even Crocs...those ARE NOT sandals.
I bought myself some Hey Dudes on a lark, so comfy

Yeah, but it's Friday and for the Friday question of the day...

Who remembers "Fish on Fridays"?
Are you asking what year I was in high school?
Thanks all for the dress for success updates, unfortunately it’s too late for me.

Like, I wonder if the older generations thought about the music they sing to their kids. Did my parents sing Commander Cody to me, Johnny Winter and the Beatles like their parents sang Glenn Campbell, Lu Waters and Elvis? Did one ever get mad at the other for something inappropriate at the time?

Did they think about what to sing or just sang what they know?

Only a thought as I sang to them this evening...

Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, spice girls...

"To the windows, to the walls!!!"

The Glockumentary soundtrack is a great one to sing to kids.

well I now know where the free roaming husky lives and that the owners don't pick up after it when it poops in others yards

My pour over was beautiful,
Definitely better than glass bulb coffee maker.

Did TZ also go to Haw Thorne ?

Oh man, that is so rude!!
Good morning hoerzeses.

Yesterday I took the house wolves out for a small hike. Running free off leash I spot an older woman (means a lot coming from this older woman) walking a little dog. Called the puppers back, had them sit then down, the lady and her dog approach and it's clear her dog wants to meet and great. She gives us permission to release and all 3 dogs are good. She then goes on to say Joy and Tracker are welcome in her neighborhood anytime. I consider our dogs absolutely out of control because they get so excited and start yelling and screaming like children on the playground. It felt great to hear a Marin lady compliment them.

/patting self on back.

Thanks for listening.

Back