• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Are you at the cabin or home in the Bay Area?

Also, I am so freaking sick of working! I have tried getting off the water for almost 2 years and today I have to go back out. :mad:

Ahhh yes. I need to come to the City soon, 1. to corner AE in a coffeee shop and try his patience, 2. to check on my bike. and 3 just to get out of this place.

Andy, how is your back doing? Different kind of pain? Feel like it's healing? I sure hope so.

Has Tuna been at your side the entire time?

Andy, how is your back doing? Different kind of pain? Feel like it's healing? I sure hope so.

Has Tuna been at your side the entire time?
Overall, the pain level is down and the incision is clearly healing. One foot is numb, where it wasn’t before, probably due to inflammation where they removed whatever they removed. Sounds like it’s somewhat expected. When I first get up in the morning, there are sensations like my legs are going to give out and the spine itself is a bit painful. Over the course of the day, that goes away.

I’ve been working this past week. When home, Tuna is always nearby. He’s on the couch next to me right now. A sweet companion for sure. At the same time, he sometimes makes a point of staying out of arms reach if I’m moving oddly. He is very sensitive to our behavior changes.

Last edited:
Oh man, that is so rude!!
Good morning hoerzeses.

Yesterday I took the house wolves out for a small hike. Running free off leash I spot an older woman (means a lot coming from this older woman) walking a little dog. Called the puppers back, had them sit then down, the lady and her dog approach and it's clear her dog wants to meet and great. She gives us permission to release and all 3 dogs are good. She then goes on to say Joy and Tracker are welcome in her neighborhood anytime. I consider our dogs absolutely out of control because they get so excited and start yelling and screaming like children on the playground. It felt great to hear a Marin lady compliment them.

/patting self on back.

Thanks for listening.

The electric flyswatter?

Went outside, bought bread, and was thinking what witty and funny thing to post on barf while go to exercise… will a city supervisor pass by me? Nearby Store owner.? City historian? All have happened by the way.

Instead, it looks like I saw an overdose.
This young guy was propping a young woman. I think , against a car. From a distance, it look like heavy petting, but I also decided drunk or stoned.
The first FD medical(engine) arrived just as I was getting into my car.

Had to get going because I saw a police cruiser arriving behind me as well…
Hope she or he got through it…

Last edited:
Oh man that's rough. I remember calling a guy in as dead. He was slumped in his wheelchair with a thick reddish substance drooling out of his mouth. He wasn't dead, just passed out. Horrible.

1726347846550.jpeg

I keep thinking the women would’ve taken his post quite differently. If they didn’t know him I guess. ;)

That was quite the vituperative verbiage. :). I always wanted to use those words somehow. :)

I don't know, he was responding to a post slut shaming TayTay <3 and saying because of bodycount she is a poor role model for women :twofinger Byke's post was well within appropriate responses. Male superstars stereotypically get blindsided by the amount of available sex partners but we don't hear how slutty they are. A Superstar of Taylor's magnitude does well as far as keeping her self in check wrt sex and drugs. IMO she is a tremendous role model, we are lucky to have her.

Back