• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Mike, I'll take some that horrible food shipped my way. At a discounted price of course because it's clearly terrible.

I spent 127 bucks at trader Joe's on premade shit today. C if I can't pop open a can, microwave, or steam it, it has no worth to me.

If I were dealing with a hash food critic I probably stock up on microwave popcorn and let them crew on that for a few weeks.

I'll take the pasta maker-looking forward to venturing in to that area of preparation.
Plus I love pasta.

I am always so grateful when Troy cooks for me but he is very talented so I am always satisfied.
i have a tiny extruder and a large manual sheeter at home.

I hope all of the Hawthorne-goers had fun. I was there in spirit.

Oh shit, that sucks. I've had that happen twice in my life and it is brutal. Sorry, man. :/

And you're 100% sure that someone didn't just open a Corona nearby? :laughing

Cheerios.

happy G birthday to whoever have them!

man, I think the foam is too thick, doesn't exactly roll off ,... so the big blobs happen

1726500175536.jpeg

I spent 127 bucks at trader Joe's on premade shit today. C if I can't pop open a can, microwave, or steam it, it has no worth to me.
Smart move for her.

Keep cooking what you showed for yourself though; you have a lot of talent.

Back