• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

apparently AE looks just like the ACME delivery guy
funny

there were actually NO OTHER humans around, nei big nor small, so perhaps the K NINE was thinking whats up whats up

no trip-p-le

gonna wut

that’ll learn you to put beef jerky in your pockets.
:laughing so I guess I'm not a ham but a big ol' ox

I reviewed a video, the distance seems even farther b/c I was zooming in. Still strange to me it froze and eyed multiple times

Wait... let me get this course of events straight. You met a great dane. You made friendly eyes at each other and then he pulled his human over for pets.

Who were you petting? The dog or the human? Or both?

Not judging at all however that went down. I'm just looking for clarification for the record.
The dog. I wasn't that into his human.

giphy.gif

Decided on a cormorant—on the fly—today.. made out of milk, and, coincidentally, hot air!

1726585134940.jpeg

I think progress is made and the lattay will be taking off more

Good morning! I need more coffee!
Current situation: 1 fluffy kitty and 2 big black dogs. Now I go to the dump.

Well that's a new easy to describe a bowel movement, but I like it. Backing my truck up to the dumpster...beep beep beep. Releasing my load now..

Back