• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Epic trip is epic trip. Looking forward to catching up.

Welcome home, N8. Enjoy a few days rest before embarking on your next adventure!
I was home for a little over 24 hours before I went to Hawthorne, if I'd known I had a hall pass I'd have ridden straight there, but, oh well.
Epic trip is epic trip. Looking forward to catching up.
How's the Shiver looking? I'm sure after a few days I'll be ready to hit something twisty or at the very least ride up to grab lunch and coffee.

Italians gonna italian. :( ?

-

I found a penny from 1969. Added it to the penny from 1964.

Still Wondering whether to "go out" for lunch but nah, perhaps too much trouble. Coldcuts beckon

made my 2.1th coffee b/c N48 posted. It's good...

took a walk, saw a Yote. what was strange is that he/she/it was looking quite intently at me... from a distance, it's not like I stepped on him. at least 100 feet in the pic, maybe 150
1726522962920.jpeg

i just got to pet a great dane. we were making eyes at each other and he pulled his human over for pets. 😍

took a walk, saw a Yote. what was strange is that he/she/it was looking quite intently at me... from a distance, it's not like I stepped on him. at least 100 feet in the pic, maybe 150
View attachment 565949
that’ll learn you to put beef jerky in your pockets.

i just got to pet a great dane. we were making eyes at each other and he pulled his human over for pets. 😍
Wait... let me get this course of events straight. You met a great dane. You made friendly eyes at each other and then he pulled his human over for pets.

Who were you petting? The dog or the human? Or both?

Not judging at all however that went down. I'm just looking for clarification for the record.

Last edited:
Back