• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

No, I have a truck loaded for the dump
hehe . me , at least (and probably kornkholio) knew what you meant ... but mabe he was pulling your leg.

-

doing nothing, installing roof bars on the car again, looking for a fair canopy / camping shade . they actually do rentout at Sports BAs

Grabbed brunch with friends before their flight home, now just lounging. I should unpack and clean up the place a bit before we head to dinner at a friends house. I'm not doing so well at the planned downtime this week :laughing

So, I believe I told y'all last week that I stopped by the local watering hole for a few beers after grocery shopping and I lost my wallet. I couldn't pay my tab and the bartender told me don't worry about it, I got you.

Yesterday, I was doing the same routine. Went to buy groceries, stopped by the bar for a beer. I told her, I did find my wallet and please put those drinks from last week on my check. She rejected my offer.

I didn't say it but in my head I'm thinking, "You can stop me from paying for those beers but you can't stop me from putting a big tip on my check."

That's a good spot right there, and that's how I do it, someone comps me, I make sure at least some of that gets added to tip.

Probably not stalking you, I have been sitting on my couch since then. I really should get to prepping for dinner tonight...

I was hoping it was a stalking situation.

I was sad I was in pants, not short shorts.

Did someone say nerd? I am king nerd around here. Well... except for thee who challenges me, who shall not be named that posts Sailor Moon videos all the time.

ah-youre-a-lifesaver

Neil is rad. (Tux)

I had my legs waxed yesterday so I was short shorts ready but figured the boss might frown at me showing up for work in a pair of 5" inseam polka dot shorts.

neighbors stupid orange cat was in my house today.
geeking out in nerdsville

Took kids to koitney's work today to promenade them the campus and introduce to the boofoos and such.

Kids were fine all day. Fussy at times from boredom but fine. Got home, she took the dog to the dog park and...

Non stop fucking screaming ever since. Like, as loud and high pitch as possible. Holding, comforting, bottle, different position, diaper change, toy, outside...

Non stop screaming.

Robin Williams's genie comes on...

Cute giggles and gurgles and everything is fine.

See kid, this is why we named you after him.

Back