• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Spoke too soon, screaming as soon as the scene was over.

I'm telling you, step-parenting is the best way to raise kids.

No emotional blackmail, grandparents are politically cautious, spouses are grateful for the efforts, kids are unsure which side of the bread slice the butter is on . . . and you get to skip the colic, the dirty diapers and the masses of luggage for every excursion.

Gold!!!

Headed north.
Hope everyone had an awesome day!

Headed up to Yep. It was I’ll be good to be out of San Rafael.

IMG_0791.jpeg

I don't usually scream, but I snore like a mofo and bitch at the HOA management company when I question their competency.
once again, apparently snoring is actually air obstruction so if you wake / un-snooze someone who's snoring that's actually good for them b/c it makes them roll-over and get better airflow

right?!!?

DAMN u SF , freaking freezing over here, fog or rain I dunno. :wow
1726676102940.png

Rain this morning, just fog with a hint of sun now. Coffee, then I need to clean up the kitchen again, because we have destroyed it over the past few days...

Also, good coffee is good. I should probably get to tidying up the place. Probably...

wait!

nooooo

I was going to post that the sun/fog situation is better. I even saw a bicycle outside.

-

Last edited:
Back