• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

New roommate left a post-it note on the bathroom door "Out of toilet paper"

...okay? So buy some more on your next grocery run or I will.

Are we fuckin children? Who communicates with the people they're living with post-it notes?

On one hand yes, offer a plan of action, but on the other hand I do appreciate a warning before I get down to business with no TP. I suppose a text or quick in person update would be better

There's toilet paper in the downstairs bathroom.

You know what I would have done as a logical person? Take that roll upstairs if I really needed to drop a deuce and then make sure it's on my shopping list.

I have half a mind to write on the note "water is wet" but I'm not that petty.

You could than him for providing the post it note, use it to wipe, and put it back.
Here's my real frustration about this. When I moved in here, it was 3 of us and the landlord made a point that he wanted tenants that jive well together. These are people I've known for 14 years. I know good friends don't make always make good roommates but it worked well for us. It was great. One roommate had to move back home for a bit because Covid fucked her business up (she's a physical therapist). So we got a new guy and he's been fine. But even then, some of the people he showed the house to were like... uhhh in what world did you think this was going to work out? One was an elderly lady. Another was a middle-aged lady. Why would you even bother sending these people here? How do you think that home dynamic is gonna work, sticking either of them with a couple mid-30s bachelors? The answer is he didn't think because he doesn't care.

But this time, the landlord didn't even try. He said he was looking for a new tenant and he'd be sending people by to check out the house. Never happened. Only met this dude on the day we were signing our lease. He's the landlord and he can choose any tenant he wants but he's stopped pretending like he actually cares if the tenants actually like each other or get along. He just wants to get paid on the 1st of the month. He made that very clear when we had our water leak issue earlier this month and I withheld rent until we had running water again. And he was trying to threaten me with showing up at the house to collect rent and threatening he doesn't want to have to start the eviction process. :rolleyes

The guy that just moved in he's a fucking kid. I'm looking to get my own place again after this lease is up but I did enjoy living with roommates I like. Done it before and it worked out great. But I'm getting too old to be living with a child who's barely old enough to sit at a bar. If I had met him before and if my opinion still mattered, I would have said NO

I'm gonna go watch some baseball at the local watering hole with some friends and then probably hop next door to the theater to watch Am I Racist? I've heard good things about it from friends that have already saw it.

Even if I don't like it, costs me nothing (except the monthly fee of 24 bucks). MOVIE PASS HEEEYOOOOO

lol good one n8! ^

-
bumped into n48 for lunch, and I figure someone calls him "nerd", b/c he knows about bikes!!! ;) ?!?

-

also, home pour-over coffee is definitely better than Cafe/bakery coffee!

There's toilet paper in the downstairs bathroom.

You know what I would have done as a logical person? Take that roll upstairs if I really needed to drop a deuce and then make sure it's on my shopping list.

I have half a mind to write on the note "water is wet" but I'm not that petty.

haha post it notes are actually fine, and yes among roommates, but the content of it this one is bogus indeed, haha :)
yeah he should buy some or someone else should

Wait, there's a "too early" to smoke weed?

But how do you wake and bake at 4:20am when you feed the cats?

Also, this morning I learned that trash pandas like to play with dog toys.

Wait, there's a "too early" to smoke weed?

But how do you wake and bake at 4:20am when you feed the cats?

Also, this morning I learned that trash pandas like to play with dog toys.
According to TZ-NOFUCKINGFUN-RIDER there is. :x :x :x

smoke 'em if ya got 'em
fainted-dark-helmet.gif

Also lunch was good at the cafe, I got a cappuccino because they had a big shiny looking espresso machine and I figured regular old coffee would be, regular there. Cap was good. Got a bit of a headache on the walk home which is probably due to my stiff neck which is due to my.. couch. Funny my neck and back felt better during my Alaska trip and are a problem now that I am back. I guess I need to get a good couch, but, that's a big expense to do it right I imagine.

my knees hurt right now. Which is funny b/c they didn't hurt at lunch. And I haven't been running. (nor hiking nor jumping)

so, sadly it might be one of these diseases connected with wet weather. :( le block

Back