• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I call Nate a nerd because... he's a nerd.
:x
Yo Nate, we be the Few, the Proud, the :cool: NERDS of the BARF!!!
NERDS RULE.png

Transit Van, Transit Van, looking to buy a transit van. Do I wait? Economy's not great...

lol good one n8! ^

-
bumped into n48 for lunch, and I figure someone calls him "nerd", b/c he knows about bikes!!! ;) ?!?

-

also, home pour-over coffee is definitely better than Cafe/bakery coffee!

haha post it notes are actually fine, and yes among roommates, but the content of it this one is bogus indeed, haha :)
yeah he should buy some or someone else should
I just got home from the movie. He took down that dumb post-it note on the bathroom door.

Hopefully that means he realizes this passive aggressive bullshit is not gonna work on me. If he didn't and tries some shit like that again, I'll tell him directly.

internet went down. called comcast and did the song and dance, they no could fix but had me jumping through hoops.
about 20 minutes after we can't help you, we'll send a tech sometime tomorrow. the interwebs starting working again on their own.
I need a drink.

Birthday was uneventful just work and more work.

That's... Exactly 6 hours of sleep

-

Is there any point to making a second meshed bottom of the cooler ?

Now I have to go and buy pvc pipe…and “cement”

Last edited:
Good morning! Good night's sleep followed by coffee and dogs. I love it up here. I need Byke to move nearby. My sister will be coming for a week at the end of September I can't wait to hang out with her.

PG&E is sending a tree crew, shotgun locked and loaded :LOL:
How about the rest of you all?

Back