• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

the computer is just a bunch of chores, except BARF, of course. You guys bring me joy.

Woke up with a headache today. Took a walk along one of them hills for fresh air… then I realized the cold air made my head colder and maybe a little more headache :facepalm

Last edited:
Mowed a "lawn" and painted a door frame.

Time to get back to the great flic "Cross of Iron."

After a shower.

Finishing another cup of coffee after tidying up around the place. Probably head to the garage for a chain maintenance session in a bit, then a very late lunch.

rode the yellow ninja to get a sammi at the deli in star grocery on Clairmont in Oakland. Talked to the attractive young female behind the counter about motorcycles and SailorMoon.

Chain adjusted and lubed and oil topped off since the KTM likes to have a sip of oil here and there. Chain is shewing through the slider, so I guess when I do the chain I'll replace the slider as well.

No moto maintenance, a little Sprinter stuff. Recaulked some leaky windows on the fabulous yacht.

My impronto caulking job is holding. Two major leaks not leaking, cats are happy.

I went back to bed then got woke up by the cat with the 7am feed me zoomies. Went back to sleep after that. D&D game cancelled cus the DM's wife got covid.

Mornin' G, hope the spirit of Spicy is going through your trash.

Back