• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Good morning! Framed birth month/ year Playboy covers sounds like a cool decoration.

Rough night last night.

easy night last night leads to rough morning today, level 5 out of 10 hangover.

Charles III has cancer and has stepped back from his duties to receive treatment. I can't be the only one envisioning the irony of having the longest serving Prince of Wales also be the shortest serving monarch. :dunno

Charles III has cancer and has stepped back from his duties to receive treatment. I can't be the only one envisioning the irony of having the longest serving Prince of Wales also be the shortest serving monarch. :dunno

Cancer or not, he probably would be anyway considering his age. In that respect, it's pretty logical that the longest serving prince would be the shortest serving monarch.

Cancer or not, he probably would be anyway considering his age. In that respect, it's pretty logical that the longest serving prince would be the shortest serving monarch.

Not really. There are records showing the shortest reign was actually nine days. The next after that is two months and so on. Obviously Charles won't be anywhere near those low numbers, but I think in the sense of modern society, he'll likely set a record. Then again, he only has to go about 10 years to beat his great-grandfather's reign.

Last edited:
He's only 75.

97 percent five year survival rate for prostate cancer.

They've already said the cancer is elsewhere in his body and not related to the enlarged prostate issue he was receiving treatment for.

shieet...

Not really. There are records showing the shortest rein was actually nine days. The next after that is two months and so on. Obviously Charles won't be anywhere near those low numbers, but I think in the sense of modern society, he'll likely set a record. Then again, he only has to go about 10 years to beat his great-grandfather's rein.

well anyway, reigns.

whip them reins very good!

They've already said the cancer is elsewhere in his body and not related to the enlarged prostate issue he was receiving treatment for.

My mistake.

Being coy about what kind of cancer it is suggests to me it might be more serious than prostate cancer.

Oh well, easy come easy go.

A a British Citizen doesn't matter to me who wears that goofy crown.

What’s the difference what powerless figurehead of state it is? :)

Made it to Arkansas. Waking up at 2:45 wasn’t so bad and I just napped on the planes. Weather here is much better than San Francisco right now.

Gonna have dinner with my co-worker I’ve only met over zoom. She loves cooking and baking too we have a lot in common. She asked me to dry out some of my bread starter to bring her.

I don’t exactly care about Britain but I think William is prettier, however I do not want to downplay the sheet that Charles has since it’s friggien cancer :thumbdown

-

Also nahggana make fixes to korn’s spelling anymore ,it seems everyone is lost in autocorrect Apple or Sam/goog hell

Not really. There are records showing the shortest reign was actually nine days. The next after that is two months and so on. Obviously Charles won't be anywhere near those low numbers, but I think in the sense of modern society, he'll likely set a record. Then again, he only has to go about 10 years to beat his great-grandfather's reign.

Are you really not seeing that the longer you're a Prince, the less long you'll have left to be a monarch?

What’s the difference what powerless figurehead of state it is? :)

I think the British royal family does still play a part in British society and their presence certainly makes a lot of their subjects happy. William is a better representation of modern society IMO, and also in the opinion of a great deal of people that fall under the crown's wave of influence.

Are you really not seeing that the longer you're a Prince, the less long you'll have left to be a monarch?

Yes, but given the longevity his mother and father had, I feel pretty confident that he's not going to be anywhere near the bottom of the list when it comes to length of reign.

Good morning!

Long live the King? Would not wish cancer on anyone.

Spent yesterday in bed recovering from Sunday's storm escapades. No desire to do anything today.

Starting out another year around the sun with a stiff neck, my own fault for giving up on sleeping and moving to the couch to watch tv. Oh well, coffee is brewing, sun is out and the birthday ride is happening, sleep be damned. But first, that coffee...

Back