• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I came across the "Coneheads" movie. It was a Zappa song, ansd a SNL sketch.

Kramer is in the second scene

My goodness what a cast!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4fvQqcoeOc

The Coneheads were a sketch on the Saturday Night Live television show of the late '70s which were expanded to feature-length proportions with this film. The story concerns Beldar (Dan Aykroyd) and Prymaat (Jane Curtin), who leave the planet Remulak to prepare for an invasion of Planet Earth. But due to a malfunction, they find themselves plunged into the Hudson River and forced to take up residence in Paramus, New Jersey where Beldar gets work as an appliance salesman and makes a deal for a phony social security card. Before long, all thoughts of invading Earth are left behind as Beldar and Prymaat quickly adapt to suburban life; except for their coneheads and metallic-sounding voices, they become a typical middle-class suburban family. The Coneheads have a child, Connie (Michelle Burke) and Beldar becomes a New York cab driver and starts up his own driving school. Connie grows into a teenager and a neighborhood boy, Ronnie (Chris Farley), develops a crush on her because he likes to rub her conehead. But a nefarious INS agent, Gorman Seedling (Michael McKean), and his toady assistant, Turnbull (David Spade), are hot on The Coneheads' trail because of Beldar's false social security card. Not only that, but the Remulakian Highmaster (Dave Thomas) is beginning to wonder what ever happened to Beldar's invasion of the third rock from the sun.

Last edited:
I had a cup of black coffee at home then another one here.
I just refilled, now I have chocolate syrup and french vanilla creamer.

Come at me, snobs.

Oh yeah ? Well I used gourmet pre ground coffee from Florida today. THERE YOU GO!
(Pic)
Aeropress or gtfo.

Ain't nobody got time for fancy process shit or laborious clean ups.

… it’s in an aero press…just so I can tell people to gtfo :laughing

Cleanup is a few seconds longer than a filter pour over …

Attachments

• IMG_0197.jpg
    IMG_0197.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 19
Drinking starbucks because I needed more beans and if i was walking to Safeway to get them I'm not coming home and going through the extra work to brew coffee today, so beans, plus a cup of starbucks with the usual side of PFALS or plasticizers or whatever other chemical is killing us slowly these days.

See if it likes olive oil.

Only works on Italian bikes, obviously.

Last edited:
Been prepping all day for my trip tomorrow to Walmartvilletownburgh...in that I did laundry, packed, washed the dishes, vacuumed, shaved the face, and got a manicure pedicure :)

I'm sure it won't be that bad but my flight (which I picked) is at 5:00 a.m. but the wait times at 4:00 a.m. are basically zero at SFO so other than having to wake up at 3:00 a.m. and then going back to sleep on the plane, THIS IS A GREAT IDEA lol

Better to be flying out early in weather like this, fewer risks of delays impacting the overall schedule.

Our little dumpster cat was screaming to go outside. When the door got opened she immediately regretted it :laughing

I went to Japan town today and I saw this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240204_204855_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240204_204855_Gallery.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I have framed Playboy magazines from my birth month and year, and the pretty thing's birth month and year.

Quite the difference in sauciness. :laughing

Back