• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

While I have not entered my GS years yet, I do not feel all that young. Hell, I have a sore wrist / forearm from walking around in the weather on Sunday with an umbrella, though I guess it was a little windy out :laughing

Thanks for the bday wishes, I'm sure a good 4 hours or so on the bike will have me feeling better about being closer to 50 than 30 :ride

Oh IC, happy birthday Nate!

-

got free coffee today :banana ... Peet's is quite good (volunteer meet) ... granted I probably "pay for it" other ways.

what was surprising I tasted their "medium roast" maybe Big Bang something? But then they also had Casa Domingo something "Dark roast" and that one tasted better to me!!! (all black ofc, Manly HH! :thumbup)

A very happy birthday Nathan!!

the iPad said "drizzle" on the weather widget.

:dunno

-

[YOUTUBE]Ss8_X2VvHZs[/YOUTUBE]

Freaking cold and wet. Got my shoes wet first thing this morning.

Oh, and good morning everyone.

No no, you're correct. You just usually hear the phrase when someone is closer to forty than fifty. :twofinger :laughing

<-----closer to 60 than 50. Holy shit it's still weird being old. Like when the fuck did that happen? I still flirt too much and drive too fast and ride like an asshole but now I do all that with a bad back. :laughing

I have a "bad back" too but I'm not sure how much to describe or post about it. There's always a nagging pain, sometimes completely freezing.

I felt some pieces move at the lower back once

-

anyway, the weather is chilly outside.

I think my butthole has gone soft. I went poo at Costco and it was destroyed by their sandpaper TP. My butthole is like a kid that just plays video games all day, not at all prepared for the real world.

Interesting

-

it's 42 outside BTW. it's in the "Feels like" line of the app. So.. pretty cold for san francisco!!!! :wow

No no, you're correct. You just usually hear the phrase when someone is closer to forty than fifty. :twofinger :laughing

<-----closer to 60 than 50. Holy shit it's still weird being old. Like when the fuck did that happen? I still flirt too much and drive too fast and ride like an asshole but now I do all that with a bad back. :laughing

So you're telling me there's a chance, back is already bad (ish, I'm sure it can get worse) and I may have had a few asshole moments on the ride yesterday :laughing

I have a "bad back" too but I'm not sure how much to describe or post about it. There's always a nagging pain, sometimes completely freezing.

That sounds... worse than mine, generally just a dull pain if I sit on the bike for too long, occasionally it'll flare up and prevent me from putting on socks effectively for a week or so :laughing

I think my butthole has gone soft. I went poo at Costco and it was destroyed by their sandpaper TP. My butthole is like a kid that just plays video games all day, not at all prepared for the real world.

That made me think about how much I hated the crap TP they always had at the office, being unemployed I suspect my ass has gone soft as well.

HOLY SHIT NATE IS OLD AF UNBELIEVABLE

yoga. seriously. legit life changing.

Poop outside and wipe with a rock. It’ll be good as new in no time.

Back