• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

yeah. east bay shows it was 37 in the morning. near me 41... both pretty cold. AND THEN maybe subtract some for windchill. :x : | :wow 🥶

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT NATE IS OLD AF UNBELIEVABLE

yoga. seriously. legit life changing.

Saturday I went to my daughter's birthday party. She is 57. You guys aren't old enough to know how young you are! :laughing

My s/o will be 71 in a couple weeks I will be a very large number in September.
Bobl, glad to see you here.
I laugh because I’m now older than Ernie when we made old man jokes. :getoffmylawn

Also I immediately like anyone who rides a 600 Hornet.

I used to have a hornet. Mighta been brisk this morning but it sure is nice out now. Might go wash the bike. Maybe.

I've been left alone and I'm hungry so I think a breakfast burrito for lunch is in order, or maybe just a regular old burrito... burrito.

I made myself alone by going to outside to stroll
look there's a dog walker

I don't think I'm getting a burrito today but maybe a slice of pizza with broccoli on top

Last edited:
my bike no longer likes riding in any kind of wet at all
but it is totally ok with riding in the cooler temperatures

so, i'll take 'em.

and as far as age goes, sure, i'm sore sometimes from dreaded and unexplainable sleep injuries more often than not these days. But I don't complain....

i'm still on the right side of the daisies.

No no, you're correct. You just usually hear the phrase when someone is closer to forty than fifty. :twofinger :laughing

<-----closer to 60 than 50. Holy shit it's still weird being old. Like when the fuck did that happen? I still flirt too much and drive too fast and ride like an asshole but now I do all that with a bad back. :laughing

that was totally fucking awesome!

on another note - i joined a volunteer org up here. a portion of them are old timer mountain men. like - late seventies and eighties. these guys are still full of piss and vinegar. yeah - a little battle worn and ragged around the edges, but still sexy as hell. and MAJOR flirts. LOVE 'em. have never enjoyed being called 'darlin' so much.

Last edited:
Okay. Going to start an oil change. Let's see if I'm going to manage to finish it quickly and actually earn some beer instead of just distracting myself with checking tire pressures and whatnot mingling about.

Moved the Jack from the floor___ lower back started hurting. Here is to Good starts.. LoL !

Last edited:
Noting productive today, met the SOs brother and associated family for lunch, ran over time and got a ticket, oops. Gonna head to Pier 35 in a bit to line up for the Beer Week Gala (fancy name, but just a beer fest basically) so that should be fun & trouble

Oooh nice :thumbup gala walla. Yeah ticket sux

Oil change done , now off to release the oil to the kraken (new name o Reilly )

Last edited:
Productive day off. Lots of outdoor spring cleaning.

that was totally fucking awesome!

on another note - i joined a volunteer org up here. a portion of them are old timer mountain men. like - late seventies and eighties. these guys are still full of piss and vinegar. yeah - a little battle worn and ragged around the edges, but still sexy as hell. and MAJOR flirts. LOVE 'em. have never enjoyed being called 'darlin' so much.

The pretty thing says she must have that old man smell on her, they don't leave her alone. :laughing

The other post reminds me I probably need to get some Pliny the younger

-

I cannot recall if I've ever tried it night before the first time

Back