• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

One thing I missed on the trip was the Toto washlet bidet seat, I hadn't had to poop outside my home in weeks before this trip.

Last night after my friend took me for sushi we stumbled upon a venue with a jazz band and they wanted $20 each and I wasn't keen since it was the end of the first set and didn't want to stay for another so the doorman just let us in for free. Got a couple of drinks and listened to 4 songs, was amazing. Jet lagged so went home after that.

Got into my wife's 2019 CX5 Turbo the other morning, all of 11000 miles on it, and the dash went full Defcon 1 screaming out that the end of the world was upon me.

Tried her key, same bananas screen.

"Well, I think your car just had a meltdown."

Looked on line and there was a Reddit thread that was similar with all sorts of ominous suggestions but one poster repeatedly just wrote, "it's your battery bro" which sounded odd as that was not one of the warning lights/messages.

As her car was in the driveway couldn't figure out how to jump the car without the PITA of calling AAA or waiting for my son in law's portable jump pack to charge.

Then realized my Miata in the one car garage has the battery in the rear so jump started the CX5.

"It was the battery bro."

Why the car simply didn't say that is beyond me.

So, evidently, as we drive the car so little a battery every four years is in the cars.

Thankfully not that big a deal to change and only $120 for a battery at Costco.

Looks like I found a new lodger, seems like a solid guy. Moves in tomorrow assuming he passes the background/credit check.

Nate is a good/bad man. :laughing

On the one hand he lent me his 950SM. on the other hand it led to temptation and i ended up buying the 950SMR. :x

Just wet vacuumed the lodger room carpet. My last guy was super clean barely any dirt even came up. Then I did my living room rug and it was far dirtier :)

Gonna finish cleaning and get started on wing prep

Good morning everyone, here is the super sound of the forums posting,
Tuning in once more in this barren landscape void of notification emails.

thank you.

also: :wave hi from portland!

So much fun huh? Jealous I’ve never been to Portland. Yeah I saw your new bike on the images thing…you were here to buy it then now you’re there?!? Wack !

Watched this last night; turned out to be excellent.

Highly recommended.

Rags to riches to "rags" story with many WTF moments.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2125666/

I love it ! Https links are something I sometimes watch, too ;)

Oh wait I should probably clink on that link

Rags in quotes is right. They still own a bunch timeshare resorts :laughing

The movie left off at their biggest downpoint.

They did NOT handle the downpoint well at all which is part of the comedy aspect of it.

Funny thing is the economic downturn that knocked Westgate and the owner and family off their lofty pedestal was our up point in terms of buying rental homes at half price or less compared to today's market.

If you read the Wiki on the owner you will see there was a post film family tragedy which isn't surprising once you've seen the film he tried to block from ever being seen.

I think the premise was to follow his success to its peak of him and family moving into their "largest home in the US" 90,000 sq/ft palace but it didn't turn out that way hence the failed lawsuit.

Got my new tattoo finished up today

8k8nPr5h.jpeg

unhJXUoh.jpeg

Back