• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Tattoos hurt :laughing
You're getting poked with a tiny needle (or array of needles) thousands of times a minute for hours at a time. Some areas definitely hurt more than others. The shin area was pretty painful, but the meatier part of my leg was much more tolerable.

This one took about 4-4.5 hours total.

I have a small tattoo that took like 30 min or less but it was upper back and not a sensitive area, so I was wondering what a real tattoo experience is like.

So you sat there for 4.5 hours in a row? Brutal.

Murakami show was pretty cool, and I've never been to the Asian Art Museum either, impressive space, I'll have to go back and we ran out of gas well before we'd had time to see even most of their collection.

Also haven't had any beer today, just lots of water and of course, coffee. Was tempted to go to Toronado though, Monday on beer week is basically all their favorite beers and I think they provide pizza or something.

I'd say , san francisco, can allow itself to have a beer week every week :laughing It's a "big" city in Nor Cal, it has plenty of bars, should have plenty of attendance at other times, no? :loco

or which part am I wrong. Is it not a good city? Sac, Sanjo, Santa Rosa or petaluma are better?

and I've also ran out of steam .. err... gas .. .many times while sightseeing museums

Last edited:
I have a small tattoo that took like 30 min or less but it was upper back and not a sensitive area, so I was wondering what a real tattoo experience is like.

So you sat there for 4.5 hours in a row? Brutal.

I sat for 3 hours first session. Probably could have just finished it out but I had dinner plans and the shading on my shin was getting pretty uncomfortable lol

I'm already planning to add more!

I sat for 3 hours first session. Probably could have just finished it out but I had dinner plans and the shading on my shin was getting pretty uncomfortable lol

I'm already planning to add more!

i got one on my side that was very, very ticklish. i had a hard time not giggling.

I can't imagine feeling ticklish while getting tattooed!

Every once in a while I'll have an intrusive thought of getting a dickbutt tattoo :laughing

I’d have a hard time making up my mind about a tattoo. Not religious but I’ve been around that scene and dig the symbolism and artwork, even some of the choirs music.
A friends daughter just last week won some sort of tattooing competition in LA. She’s just getting going with it so not likely she was competing against any heavy hitters.

Every once in a while I'll have an intrusive thought of getting a dickbutt tattoo :laughing

weirdo.

i got a hand of fatima/nazar on my side. it’s the size of a real hand. i decided on an evil eye while i was in istanbul last october. i have worn/had an evil eye for close to 30 years.

Attachments

• IMG_2838.jpg
    IMG_2838.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 16
I might be a little weird! :laughing

Classic amulet of protection. Nice!

I need it.

I may get another with a spread hand on my left side to bring in good fortune. When I went in to get this one I brought Roco an evil eye I had purchased in Istanbul for himself and he was touched. He has done two tattoos for me now and he's great. He's got good vibes for sure. :)

She didn't say anything at the time, but my kiddo thought I was kind of a pussy when she saw me squirming a little at the end of getting my chest tat. Then she got one years later and called and apologized for thinking it. :laughing

Tattoos are fun, I want more. i have a few ideas for specific designs, but I'm also fine with finding a shop and just picking a bit of flash here and there. Most tattoo artists are more creative than I am by far.

I should probably get out before the weather turns, but I should probably also be an adult for a bit before I dive in the rest of beer week head first.

Beer week is only one week a year because people would probably die otherwise.

Back