• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

yeah I got out and saw people and stuff, no joke, bumped into someone... =) love when that happens

(actually used to happen with ANA's BF back when we all used to shop motorcycles)

i had Roco draw that for me.

in other news, the masses have spoke. and the new smr sticker has been decided. :teeth

I feel like I haven't left the house since Sunday. Actually that might be accurate.

Been eating Superbowl leftovers...mac and cheese...wings...salad...Indian spiced cauliflower...coleslaw...pizza... ...tequila

norming.

seems like claimber is waking up to the news that was, yesterday already two days old and is making a thread about it... OK, cool.

It's the same story, of whose' original owner's insta video, that I posted yesterday above.

I feel like I haven't left the house since Sunday. Actually that might be accurate.

Been eating Superbowl leftovers...mac and cheese...wings...salad...Indian spiced cauliflower...coleslaw...pizza... ...tequila

Sounds nice. I winged some Mac and Cheese from scratch last night, turned out decent for a first attempt. Next time I'll find something to make it creamier, maybe add some cream cheese or get fancy with a triple cream. Mmm coffee..

Alright, call with the HOA management company about bike room security and a workout before that. I think I have hit peak productivity for the day. Time to hit Toronado for Pliny the Younger I suppose...

norming.

seems like claimber is waking up to the news that was, yesterday already two days old and is making a thread about it... OK, cool.

It's the same story, of whose' original owner's insta video, that I posted yesterday above.

Well you didn't make a standalone thread, so, did it really happen?

Last edited:
Well you didn't make a standalone thread, so, did it really happen?

OMG I'M SO BURNED! :mad
:laughing

I guess I thought the topic is not for this forum. There are like only 3 san franciscans jere and this actually happened on SF territory (the train incident, 2 people, BTW)

also no 3x.
Time to hit Toronado for Pliny the Younger I suppose...

Man.. srsly!?!? You're doing that?!?? OMG bad influence..didn't know they have it available there RN ... Hmmm, I better move my bones and get off this chair... hmmm ...

It's available ever day at opening during beer week. Change of plans though, gonna get a tattoo instead (valentines day flash event) but I will be there when they open tomorrow.

Got tatt, then had a nice late lunch and hung out playing pool for the night, pretty low key but fun v-day.

ABLVV85_4iVLNkuAps328nKJl81jtX8BfRwla8XyhTm20Smv14rgsNDtkH60582pLQkX6OHFgXAov6CcJ_1aEPSGY9e0INQUKWtipZwAblAsHjj-DjL7yzOSHqEYmgobxCqQiDIO4VVBUM2qVQNDcMVt74AxVg=w778-no-gm

Fun getting a beer with the barfer ^ …finally: Pliny the Younger. It’s good! :banana

…but yeah it’s something so small, that it’s better to be enjoyed (in moderation ? and) with company.

Last edited:
Dungeness is $5.99 a lb at my local place...grabbed 2 big ones for dinner with a friend.

----

When I get a rear flat on my e-bike it makes me want to throw away the bicycle! I just had it tuned up. What a pain.

Dungeness is $5.99 a lb at my local place...grabbed 2 big ones for dinner with a friend.

----

When I get a rear flat on my e-bike it makes me want to throw away the bicycle! I just had it tuned up. What a pain.

Lavazza beans of coffee are $6.49 at my local Walgreens...per bag...

---

The rear wheel looks like a disassembly but only.a.few.steps.worse than a regular bicycle.

https://youtu.be/U3TU1r-Cv_c

Or please do throw it away , I might take it then :) :D

Last edited:
thanks for the link! I will take it off on the weekend.

As per coffee I bought like 20 lbs of green unroasted beans on sale and now that I've dialed in my roasting method I'd say it's really good. I roast about 450 grams per batch and that lasts me like 2 weeks or more. I should keep track.

Last edited:
Dissident Spirits in Richmond is releasing a bourbon tomorrow... Maybe I'll make the trek

Back