• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

None of the dogs I watch try and eat cat poop :)

Cat poop is so disgusting, a local neighborhood semi stray cat pooped on my front mat when he saw me dog watching....I've been giving the cat treats for years he'll run over if he sees me. I haven't seen him in a few months, but he always comes back...but he's getting old so I'll never know when he finally passes :(

Not morning, but I'm still working on coffee so there's that. Was awoken by snoring loud enough to wake the dead, and me, around 4am so I gave up and moved to the couch. Gonna be a wash of a day I suspect.

Can never decide how to put my jack on the control arm knuckle - I don't really have a jack pad, and the car is so low, that the jack doesn't actually fit with a pad. Super annoying, wasting time every single time!

Last edited:
Time to get a low profile jack?

:thumbup

Lifted the car , went underneath but I cannot take off the sensor/switch with a regular wrench..at all!
The space is so super limited.

Looks like I need a flex wrench 🔧 or even a crowfoot 17mm attachment;

The picture shows how I managed to put a flat wrench there but I can barely turn it and could barely get it out :rofl

Xdu8lgc.jpeg

Waiting on my meal at a somewhat decent restaurant. Pretty sure I ordered too much food. Can happen when you’re hungry

,:thumbup I don't think so but I'll consider on fresh thought process in the morning. The fitting next to it is another a/c compressor line, with pressure and refrigerant. (Then right next to it is the windshield washer fluid container. that's right, mine is down deep there)

They're all aluminum lines. Not sure why all air conditioning are. (Well I'm sure there's an obvious reason. ) I may lol from the top-view again, the same lines seem to be bolted in pairs to the frame.

It really seems to need a bendy wrench (if only changing one part) or a complete front disassembly for access. :dunno :mad

Last edited:
The a/c is a closed system. If you open one line, you’re opening the whole thing. In either case, you’ll need a vacuum pump to pull vacuum and then recharge the system with both oil and refrigerant.

Good morning!
Last week I fell about 3 feet from a ladder. Another rib, crap.

Just don’t make me laugh. :laughing

I have a beautiful dog laying next to me.

I baked the Banana swirl cake and my friend baked the berry cheesecake. One of the best cheesecakes I've ever had.

Back