• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Falling off ladders is bad, my dad managed to tear every tendon in his ankle falling off a ladder. I've had a firm goal to not do that.

Headed to Motoguild today for the BDR movie release thingy. Should be fun, albeit wet, despite this tease of sunlight we have currently.

Sorry about your ribs Gwynne.

Holy God on the cake Jordan.

I made a batch of dog food following Jordan's recipe. Everyone was happy. Easy and delicious.

It's people food if you add salt and pepper!

What’s your opinion of Uncle Tetsu cheesecake?

I've never tried it!

----

We had a fun party but I think we're getting old. It was supposed to be 2:00 outdoor BBQ but due to the weather we switched indoor and did it at 5...I thought people would show up at like 7 but most people came before 6 and the whole party was done by like 11:00 :) I encouraged people to make to go boxes of leftover food, we ate most of it but I like when people take leftovers. The cakes were pretty decimated. It was hosted at a friends so I ensured I helped clean up. Then 4 of us went for a nice walk to the top of Alamo Square.

Picked up another Dungeness crab but I'm going to be stir frying it with ginger, garlic, and scallions, Chinese style. I'm loving this made with Lau guy he doesn't speak English so his son translates.

https://www.madewithlau.com/recipes/ginger-scallion-crab

Last edited:
Cheesecake looks good. I haven’t had some in a while.

-

Surprisingly,and amazingly, flex head adjustable wrench acquired:wow

I guess it takes knowing the stores. Three tries!

Last edited:
Shit...the new wrench didn't work either. :( the head is too bulky

ughhh and gave up.

IQYfNKu.jpeg

Last edited:
No, because I don't have one. I hear the warehouses of the places five days away have one. O'Reilly's

Paul Revere 🐎

No, because I don't have one. I hear the warehouses of the places five days away have one. O'Reilly's

Paul Revere 🐎

You might be able to take a wrench and grind off the elbows (sides) enough to move it one flat at a time. Maybe a Harbour Freight wrench or the like wouldn't cost a lot to try.

Should be able to buy a set of crows feet at HF for relatively cheap.

Paul Revere 🐎

For as long as this has been going on, you could've gotten one delivered from Amazon ages ago. :cool

Should be able to buy a set of crows feet at HF for relatively cheap.

This.

You might be able to take a wrench and grind off the elbows (sides) enough to move it one flat at a time. Maybe a Harbor Freight wrench or the like wouldn't cost a lot to try.

Also this.

Assembled my friend's new weight rack...honestly virtually impossible for one person to tighten all the bolts alone with the included "tools". super easy for 2 people with proper pliers...one holding the nut one turning the bolt we had it set up in no time.

Then we stir fried a crab, so f'ing amazing,it tastes like a restaurant.

You might be able to take a wrench and grind off the elbows (sides) enough to move it one flat at a time. Maybe a Harbour Freight wrench or the like wouldn't cost a lot to try.

Now he’s got to run out to buy a grinder

Many moons ago I bought a universal type gym thingy with pulleys and cables and other attachments and it included assembly. One of the two dudes that showed up was obviously stoned and the other likely stoned but hiding it better.
They were taking longer than the 1hr estimate so I signed off and told them I’d finish. They left half their cheap tools behind and supposedly had another assembly booked after mine.
Lesson to be learned: don’t smoke dope on the job.

Or he could remove the line to the left of the one he needs to take off and have room to get the bulkiest wrench he owns on there.

"he could" .. or I can't. Either I'm not able to , or it's inadvisable for my level of "expertise" so I better not touch . ... won't be removing lines in the next few days....

but I might go to Economy Harbor Freight!!!

Back