• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Ah ok, that sounds like a decent option then. Slowly working my way back to having a job and I am gonna miss just being able to take off on a ride and decide on the way how long I want to be away.

I can't complain, I work from home, alone, in California, and I can make my schedule outside of mandatory meetings however I want. Like I'm "done" for today my last meeting was canceled, I could f off as long as I'm doing my work.
Some weeks I "work" 20 hours, some weeks I work 40 hours.

When you gotta go you gotta go I guess.

That too!

-

But I had to go out for lunch, so we're sampling....the Irish Bar Bank :rofl , to support the downtown. Just what the doctor ordered! My beer has a German-van Name (westfalia) *and* is local(Fort Point).

Tastes like a mix of mild sugarcoke and lager , BTW :rofl (and I know I know I've had it, but it tastes different today...draft on President's day. )

Last edited:
Sounds nice, getting one last Pliny the Younger at Zeitgeist in support of... beer?

Good morning!
Headed into the City this morning. My NC is at Lucy's getting all fixed up. Then for sale. Hoping yo replace it with a small ADV bike.

In other news, 2 cats were dumped last year on our street. I was able to get both of them fixed, chipped, and all their shots. Louie, a big Tuxedo boy needs a home. He's been hanging out in one of the shops but he really needs a real home.

Cheerios G.
.(bagel with cream cheese for me!)

I'm hanging in the city too, meeting a friend in the afternoon

Last edited:
I too will be in the city, well I live here, but I have an appointment at City Hall at 11. Gonna finish this coffee and go catch the F. Hopefully it won't take very long.

Cleared the kitchen for our wood floors to be ripped out and have tile with underfloor heating installed.

The cats are NOT happy.

LOUD.

Will be the loudest part of the whole job which then moves to creating an indoor laundry in the small entry hallway from the garage. Entry into the house from garage will be moved to the front of the garage from the side. You'll enter from the garage into the TV room/exit to patio instead of right into the kitchen.

I too will be in the city, well I live here, but I have an appointment at City Hall at 11. Gonna finish this coffee and go catch the F. Hopefully it won't take very long.

:thumbup

-

I slapped an errand or two, ...

actually gonna give a lot of money for car maintenance, so... a little damp since yesterday, but what can we do. :dunno (It's that thing with changing tie-rods, and what not... turned out to be bigger.)

Last edited:
Not hur it ain't, but I did squeeze in a ride on the KTM to and from City Hall. Gonna have to take that one out on a longer rip soon, such fun.

Back