• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Thanks for the reminder also. Dude at work was moving back in the fall and still hasn’t returned the office hand truck he borrowed to help with the move.
He tried sneaking out with it without saying anything but I just happened to be looking out the window as he was walking across the parking lot with it towards his car.

I remember. :thumbup
not only about the restoration , but also about returning the ladder of the neighbor yesterday. Took it, went on the roof and returned immediately...:wow

-

Man, I ate awesome slices of pizza for lunch at Golden Boy. The veggie and the clam

Last edited:
so yesterday playing D&D my 10th level Paladin (lawful good) got a +5 holy spear; plus 20 to hit and 2D6 plus 9 damage. Ima fook some ebils oop.

clearing out GF's Mom's office of 24 years means I bet a bunch of e-waste that I must go through and neutralize oh joy. Anybody need old tech?

Anybody need old tech?

Maybe a cdrom or cdburner connected to an usb….?
-

Speaking of tux it’s Election Day tomorrow, 5am oh joy

-

Wow, BTW it’s baffling to me how bad is the iOS correction on this iPad compared to a board(corrected from GBoard) on an android

+
Also, this is super spooky good :
[YOUTUBE]R_NtokmVAgw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Maybe a cdrom or cdburner connected to an usb….?
-

Speaking of tux it’s Election Day tomorrow, 5am oh joy

-

Wow, BTW it’s baffling to me how bad is the iOS correction on this iPad compared to a board(corrected from GBoard) on an android

+
Also, this is super spooky good :
[YOUTUBE]Cv6tuzHUuuk[/YOUTUBE]

let me introduce you to old tech, I fixed your link

Haha, true, hardest part of the Easter ride is falling asleep since I'm always so excited.

i’m gonna need to follow you. my headlight is garbage on the smr.

Younger me would have considered that, middle aged me at least has the advantage of waking up at 3 or 4am most nights for no apparent reason anyway, so here we are.

Good morning! Who had a bunch of old tech? I’m desperate for a Windows XP machine. All it has to do is run a tide program that’s no longer available.

Back