• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I also prefer self checkout. The tragedy that is the Safeway near me replaced their 6 self checkouts with 2 more "Express" lines...that aren't always open. I only shop there off-hours it's so annoying. I saw a rat or huge mouse running around the other day. And of course it will crush the neighborhood when they convert them to housing in 2025.

There was an 80% naked body builder actor in stag and, Guillermo...saying that Charlize Theron is his wife. I do believe she was surprised:rofl

Oh forgot the bit at the end with the tweet, that was awesome!!! :rofl

Jimmy FTW!

Never watch but I did see that, as expected, the "one hour too long" but still good Oppenheimer cleaned up while the "perfect length" and excellent The Holdovers got just one.

..ignore the naysayers :) and yeah I care about t

I hate self checkout, I don't work here, why should I have to run the cash register? :laughing

Projects:
Clean up Element post for sale
Clean up fabulous yacht
take showerr and put on bathrobe
eat bon bons
watch TV

I need to clean up my Smart car and put it up for sale too. I might put it on Cars + Bids since it is a really clean 2009 Cabrio with only 61k miles.

I bought a Volvo because I felt too exposed commuting in the Smart :p

I like to discuss what’s in my cart and exchange recipes with the cashier.

And hello Fred. Been awhile how are you?

They check or make comments but that has happened only rarely.

Also in small stores they can always make chitchat if they want, you can't avoid it.

Btw Walmart is eliminating self checkout, thefts obviously

Last edited:
I hate self checkout, I don't work here, why should I have to run the cash register? :laughing

I always use self checkout if whatever I'm buying will fit in no more than 2 bags. I'm not going to wait behind 3 people with full carts just to buy a handful of items. If I have a full cart I'll go to the regular checkout line.

Also, I get irritated when someone uses a whole-ass cart to buy one carton of milk or whatever. Grocery stores are cramped enough as it is!

My kid turned 21. I had a drink with him.

I think I'm old.

And hello Fred. Been awhile how are you?

Doing well, how are you?

The boys are good and I got a new job back in August. Working hard all day and then fun with the family nights and weekends. Not too bad at all.

I’m also not a manager anymore, so I get to do fun engineering stuff at work again and not just administrative things. :teeth

other one is almost 18 and collecting sportsball awards.

its insane

We are around the same age and my kids are exactly 10 years younger. Damn, I’m a late bloomer. :laughing

Back