• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

morning hors. PGE is replacing my telephone pole so I'll be without power for the day.

Cool! We have one they threaten to replace.

Brr

It's pouring drizzle outside , and I'm standing outside near an 80 freeway and I'm cold and my throat is starting to scratch.
Okay I will be warmer soon on breaks and driving

We watched The Art of Self Defense the other night. One of those movies that sits in the dvr until you finally say, aaalright, let's try this piece of shit. What a strange movie, but in a good way.

[youtube]7Bms6Hba-3A[/youtube]

I hate self checkout, I don't work here, why should I have to run the cash register? :laughing

Because I run it better than they do and I don't even work there.

can-you-work-a4bed0.jpg

Busy couple weeks and now I'm back to being unemployed full time again. I will enjoy not getting up early tomorrow for a change, and then I'll get that resume finished and finalize plans to ride my ass to Texas to see the eclipse. Speaking of which, I'm gonna need a new rear tire, and then another one. Texas is big. Might go on a bicycle ride Thursday if I feel driven.

Hmm . Bicycle ride To Texas on Thursday...feels kinda tricky.

...:laughing

I'm falling with something. Sore shoulders, maybe scratchy throat. "Stacey" was coughing the whole day in the car today. :dunno

Anyway let's hope tomorrow will be even better.
-

Oh I forgot. I think I saw splashes of tide water coming out of a manhole on the embarcadero today. Time to get a tide app to double-check!!!

i have a limited bullshit tolerance. it’s a ktm card: ready to race/// out of this relationship.

i have the 950 smr to keep me happy.

When my youngest turned 18, I was 60.

I was 47.when my daughter turned 18 in 2003.

My youngest turns 18 the same year my oldest turns 21. I don't feel so bad.

Of course back in the day, my Grandma was 45 and my grandpa was 50 the year my mom was born. Almost all of my cousins on that side of the family are 10-20 years older than me. :laughing

i got started a touch early. i’m 45. kiddo is 25. i am having a second childhood.

Back