• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Morning! Dog, cat, and coffee!
Wake up!

Watching dog videos with Joy. She loves TV :rolleyes

That lack of attention to detail drives me crazy and I'm always on my guys about it.

... and I just noticed that the underbody shield is not attached properly. The teeth on the front are not hooked up correctly (intermeshed) and it's flappy.

FML. WTF, WHY!??!?

in all this dirt and rain... for $$$$ :mad

they also hadn't cleared some codes, headlight adjustment and brakes/"Power steering control module"----

Hey, remember this?

I messaged the shop in Berkeley and he replied with [but] is there a MIL on the dash?!? : | : | :mad
:dunno :(

I.e. nothing has happened, and I’m not getting a screw but also I will be spending one hour lifting the car up and down and reattaching the shield .( Thinking about it m however going to Berkeley is also an hour or more. )

Edit: yep , have coffee. No dog and cat.

Last edited:
Hey, remember this?

I messaged the shop in Berkeley and he replied with [but] is there a MIL on the dash?!? : | : | :mad
:dunno :(

I.e. nothing has happened, and I’m not getting a screw but also I will be spending one hour lifting the car up and down and reattaching the shield .( Thinking about it m however going to Berkeley is also an hour or more. )

Edit: yep , have coffee. No dog and cat.

:facepalm

Hmm . Bicycle ride To Texas on Thursday...feels kinda tricky.

...:laughing

I'm falling with something. Sore shoulders, maybe scratchy throat. "Stacey" was coughing the whole day in the car today. :dunno

Anyway let's hope tomorrow will be even better.
-

Oh I forgot. I think I saw splashes of tide water coming out of a manhole on the embarcadero today. Time to get a tide app to double-check!!!

I'm definitely in no shape to ride a bicycle that far. Got myself a sore throat and a mild cough as well, so ride my get skipped tomorrow, seems like something was going around in the confines of those vans.

:wave

i bought a break up card today.

Breakups are the best ups, because you're moving on and moving up!

:laughing

There is a 2017 in classifieds right now, and I am told that is the year to buy. :teeth

Far as I know not much changed since maybe 2004 when suspension was improved a bit and the cam chain tensioner was updated, after that, different colorways and whatnot.

My 400s is plenty fun in the city, that new Ducati hyper mono looks like fun, but it's also aourn 17k to get it outfitted properly. 701 is too practical, if I had the money and space I'd go hunting for a dirt bike to sumo conversion or an older KTM sumo. No electronics, no extra weight and cheap to fix after I most likely crash it.

I'm definitely in no shape to ride a bicycle that far. Got myself a sore throat and a mild cough as well, so ride my get skipped tomorrow, seems like something was going around in the confines of those vans.

Breakups are the best ups, because you're moving on and moving up!

Far as I know not much changed since maybe 2004 when suspension was improved a bit and the cam chain tensioner was updated, after that, different colorways and whatnot.

My 400s is plenty fun in the city, that new Ducati hyper mono looks like fun, but it's also aourn 17k to get it outfitted properly. 701 is too practical, if I had the money and space I'd go hunting for a dirt bike to sumo conversion or an older KTM sumo. No electronics, no extra weight and cheap to fix after I most likely crash it.

100% No more worrying about coordinating schedules and missing riding weekends because he is here.

My horse headbutted me yesterday, right in my temple. Fuck it hurts and I feel stupid today. Yesterday I went full on Popeye, and everything was larger through my left eye than my right. Weird feeling for sure. Today I just have a headache and feel drained.

My horse headbutted me yesterday, right in my temple. Fuck it hurts and I feel stupid today. Yesterday I went full on Popeye, and everything was larger through my left eye than my right. Weird feeling for sure. Today I just have a headache and feel drained.

Some cultures love horse meat! :laughing

Horse headbutts and breakups, oh my.

I feel you lady, loss of quality alone time and bound by others schedules sucks. That said I’m mostly happy but there are times I miss eating sushi in bed with my cat.

The little van is approaching road worthiness and I plan on spending a lot of time in it.

That actually sounds kinda dangerous.

Sounds like a concussion, and those are bad, last I checked. Never had one quite that bad.

Horse headbutts and breakups, oh my.

I feel you lady, loss of quality alone time and bound by others schedules sucks. That said I’m mostly happy but there are times I miss eating sushi in bed with my cat.

The little van is approaching road worthiness and I plan on spending a lot of time in it.

I haven't broken up, yet. But unless a conversation we need to have goes well, I am riding my KTM off into the sunset and embracing my full feral nature.

Just saw that the insurance policy for the building I live in more than doubled. I hear Reno is nice and still somewhat affordable...

Back