• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I felt full of energy but suddenly I feel enervated. Maybe some green tea would help.

Had to look that up, solid word and I can safely say I often feel enervated just thinking about attempting to do things.

Enervated am I.
At the Farmer’s Market one of my clients sells his bread and pastries there. I am forever ruined when it comes to croissants and sourdough,

Turns out it was the "good" neighbor trying to show us how ugly it is. I've given up on people putting them away but I'd rather they not keep them literally against my house just because it's one of two houses with an exposed wall.

Just drove up to Sonoma State for kiddo's high School orchestra invitational performance. Damn near got blown off the Benicia bridge! :shocker

I have been busy

Kayaked death valley with my under 2 year old and wife a few weeks ago.

Chargebacks are up significantly even from students who pass the class.

There is no money in this program

Congratulations on making it over the bridge!!
Kyle, why chargebacks? Don’t they have to have a reason?
And an almost 2 year old??? :wtf

That's the right call. You could easily have a small brain bleed and that stuff is good to know!

G- you still have the same phone number?

Yeah I had a kid. Almost 2 years ago.

Chargebacks can happen for any reason, basically if a customer is pissed they can charge you back and you get hit with usually a $20 fee no matter what.

I think macro-economically money is tight and people dont want to pay for expensive motor lessons.

that is f-kn shitty, if they had purchased the good , been through the course, even passed (or not.) damn whoa

-
Turns out it was the "good" neighbor trying to show us how ugly it is. I've given up on people putting them away but I'd rather they not keep them literally against my house just because it's one of two houses with an exposed wall.

:laughing yeah I would've thought it's a concerned neighbor

NIMBY

he arranged them well

--

there is no rule to pick them up . it is before midnigt

Last edited:
Back