• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Oh ...snap!!! 4x. No snap tools ?

Probably just missing the adapter. But I bet I have 1/2" wrenches and you do too, probably.

climbed the telegraph hill steps from the water...some were pissed:rofl

More than that, I needed a smaller pin for the pit bull stand to lift from the drive side of the bike along with a much longer breaker bar AND a beefier torque wrench.

Yeah I do have an (old) big torque wrench 1/2" , maybe 1.5-2 ft long wrench. That's my only one. Goes up to 130 lb ft I think?!

And I do have a longer 1/2" breaker bar. And a pipe, actually.

in case you needed them...

Last edited:
I'm just gonna have Lucy do it, torque for that nut is 170 ft-lbs and I read a 4ft long breaker bar is ideal to loosen it.

Triple squared. Also, apparently I missed the memo and chain manufacturers no longer recommend kerosene? Weird.

Kerosene chain cleaning was a lot of mess the one time I did it. Doubt the chain gained enough lifespan to make it worthwhile so never did it again.

I bought pitbull stands front and rear plus proper sockets for both bikes with intentions of taking wheels off myself instead of shop. When time came I decided screw it and rode them to the dealer to do the work. Dealer for each bike charged half or less than normal rate to swap both tires and oil change. Sometimes they be all cool like that. Except the time they charged $35 to reset the maintenance due light after I did my own oil change, buying the supplies at their shop. When another dealer said they’d reset it off for free as long as I bought oil and filter from them.

I think I should go to the DMV ... late-payment registration[/I] fee???? :(

Last edited:
Do you really want to wait in line at Satan's Asshole for the potential to waive $60? You could probably just call the hotline to do that or use their online chat service instead.

do you think I should go to the DMV to ask any lady or man worker to decrease my late-payment registration fee???? (Will it work!?? it might not... it's probably like a $60 fee.)

or should I just pay it over the computer. : |

-

It expired last week : | :facepalm and I forgot to renew. :(

Just go online and pay the amount on your registration renewal. If you owe more, they'll let you know. If you were late paying, that's kinda on you...

Do you really want to wait in line at Satan's Asshole for the potential to waive $60? You could probably just call the hotline to do that or use their online chat service instead.

Well, thanks for that bit of Fresh Air (tm) comparison to Satan certainly makes paying look better !!!1 :laughing

Just go online and pay the amount on your registration renewal. If you owe more, they'll let you know. If you were late paying, that's kinda on you...

Geez tough crowd! I know it's on me but I was asking about asking a worker.

It's kinda sad it's only a few days late... :dunno

- posted from the barf mobile walking app

Last edited:
Make an appointment to go in to avoid the long wait. I've had good results dealing with DMV stuff in person but then again I'm a notorious flirt so that helps.

hey yo Abi why does my truck seem to rev high in the morning before it shifts? Would low transmission fluid cause it, or is it just an old truck?
'04 GMC Canyon with a couple hundred thousand on the clock.

I think it's quite useless to say "M D knows he's talking about "

... but there I said it :laughing

Last edited:
Had a chat with my old manager this morning to get the 'find a job' ball rolling. Sounds like it has been a bloodbath over there and she may not stay much longer either. I think I got out at the right time.

Making brunch then it's off to costco to ensure enough supplies for the S/O while I'm gone til sometime in mid April...

Make an appointment to go in to avoid the long wait. I've had good results dealing with DMV stuff in person but then again I'm a notorious flirt so that helps.

hey yo Abi why does my truck seem to rev high in the morning before it shifts? Would low transmission fluid cause it, or is it just an old truck?
'04 GMC Canyon with a couple hundred thousand on the clock.

On the shit I'm familiar with, they have what's known as "upshift delay" so when the engine is cold, the trans will shift later to allow the catalytic converter to heat up more quickly.

That makes sense.
Sometimes it sounds like the damn fan is pulling the truck before it shifts. :laughing

Thank you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kay...smog done

DMV virtual line done

Wait outside in noise (OMG isn't that the worst? ;) Aside from bad lattes) , registration done - got the sticker immediately :banana

Nearby grocery store - done. Chat with the friend of barfette that I know still works there - done. :dunno she was at the quick checkout line, what can I do ?!?
yeah, the parties were cool back in the day.

Last edited:
Back