• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

ywb.gif

In a weird way, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

I'm not looking forward to 60, things are already working poorly at 46, I'll be out of functioning brain cells by 60.

got kicked out of the high school library for playing D&D cus they thought we were gambling

[youtube]54VJWHL2K3I[/youtube]

Lady at the Indian grocer wouldn't take my torn, but whole,$10 bill. I a little annoyed until I realized I could just pay by CC. I'm a regular and don't want to be a jerk so I told them no problem, but I was internally amused.

I showed it to my Indian roommate and he said she was being especially picky lol

Man this guy didn't cook a single meal for a month just takeout but he progressively unpacked all his cooking stuff and the dude can cook. Made some fantastic beans he soaked overnight and then pressure cooked with spices. Delicious.

He was giving me some good tips on the dal soup I made tonight. I'm so relieved to have another non-crazy lodger :)

i had a t shirt, a fleece vest and my darien jacket liner and was still chilly. i am home now. i got tired of people-ing. fortunately, i made my bed with plenty of blankets and the heat is on so i am happy.

I stayed in, despite Z temptations. All packed and ready for my flight tomorrow. Showered too since they're turning the water off tomorrow morning, inconveniently. Now to sleep.

60 is not old in my opinion.
I don't feel that old and my 60th is upcoming in May. I'm going to take 2-3 weeks off of work and probably fly to Miami and then on to the Bahamas. Looking forward to 60!

Agreed on 60 not being 'old', but my body sure aches a whole lot more at 57 than it did at 37. :laughing

Everything hurts and I’m grumpy. That’s 60s fer ya. :laughing

My sister and BIL are visiting, I wish they could stay long nger.

I'm actually aching today, too (as compared to yesterday)... thinking of popping one ibuprofen. Shoulder blades hurt, must've done pushups incorrectly.

I still have to do pushups on my fists instead of bending my wrist.

Stupid inattentive driver. :mad

Back