• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Nice thing about afternoon flights, no rushing to the airport, less nice thing, just waiting around to head to the airport.

JFYI FWIW

GJhdDwlXkAAogEO

anyone on reddit?

some talking head *apparently* caught an SF bar of overcharging him on tips. Same dorkhead had been explicitly leaving a 0% credit card tip, BUT coming back, and back, and back to the same bar that was overcharging them : | :wow :confused

by now the post is deleted, turns out the guy is probably running around looking for freebies and entities to sue. (might have lucked out on this one though)

by now I'm wondering if dude has been faking something :wow

Last edited:
I have heard of bartender's adding a tip on the CC screen when people walk away without finishing the sale, usually because those people have not been tipping, but never adding anything after the fact.

Also, you'd be amazed by the amount of people I hear talking about how much $$$ their company got funded for or whatever while simultaneously leaving no tip at the bar so I don't think I feel too bad, dude was probably a POS.

Looks like I was good in helping other people, merging, solving problems, things like that. I actually think I may have been "good at" being a highly-advanced QA, since I hated when I had to help... also the QAs. : | but that should probably be under me.

Have you ever considered DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering? Both require coding skills, some infrastructure knowledge and require you to interact with others. Might be entertaining.

GOOD TIMing.

was just going to post.
Thanks.

---
YAY, JUST CLOSED A CALL :(

:Port

Last edited:
I'd say try contracting jobs for now, work still has to get done with lack of headcount so contractors are needed, and it's an easier path to hire as they aren't vetting as hard since they can just end the contract at any time. Good for the resume and there's always the potential path to hire full time.

Anyway, hello from Colorado, tomorrow, we snowboard. Snows pretty good apparently.

I ended up in the ER yesterday. I got dizzy, then the world started spinning. It wouldn't stop. Then I puked and fainted.

Inner ear thing ,maybe related to the concussion. Off the computer for a few days. I had to send a couple of emails this morning and that's it. Well, except to post here.

I ended up in the ER yesterday. I got dizzy, then the world started spinning. It wouldn't stop. Then I puked and fainted.

Inner ear thing ,maybe related to the concussion. Off the computer for a few days. I had to send a couple of emails this morning and that's it. Well, except to post here.

Ugh, sorry to hear than, man. Hope that some rest helps.

Dang , that sucks . Rest is recommended

Chilly outside on my head brrrr maybe it's this "wet chill" it says it "feels like" 8 degrees. C..:). (46)

Jesus, good luck bro.

Back