• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Grabbing brunch in Denver before my flight this evening. Then it's home to pack and try to sleep before I attend the Easter sunrise ride and then head south and east towards Texas.

Grabbing brunch in Denver before my flight this evening. Then it's home to pack and try to sleep before I attend the Easter sunrise ride and then head south and east towards Texas.

Oh man, so there is a chance you will be exhausted at the start of your ride to Texas.

Take it easy!

Damn lol that's a bit of a program.

---

Waiting in an urgent care room. Have to ...

Last edited:
Yikes on the urgent care!
Out for Easter ride
N8, take it easy.

Attempting to install new TVs in RV

I may have broken a toe this morning. No good story to go along with it, unless stubbing one’s toe on a dumbbell is a good story. : |

I may have broken a toe this morning. No good story to go along with it, unless stubbing one’s toe on a dumbbell is a good story. : |

What was your expletive of choice?

That must have hurt quite a bit; hopefully not the big toe.

I wonder if Grand Funk Railroad is making more money on their song "Closer to Home" being used in a Chevy ad than it made when it came out. They were a great band, they made a lot of music for 3 guys.

Nice...

Qp78bnul.jpg

Back