• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

A friend of mine was being an askhole yesterday. (If you've never heard that term, it's when a friend asks you for advice and then does whatever they want anyway.)

To be fair, when he listens, more often than not he'll bank some decent ca

... ?
Not sure this friend deserves a bad name if that's his only regression

Apparently that's not the true definition:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=askhole (true definition)

those people who demand that you explain, prove, or provide evidence, or cites, etc, to an idea you are presenting... but then when you DO provide information to read, watch, listen to, they REFUSE (ignore-ance?) to review the information, because they were being DISHONEST about

... ?
Not sure this friend deserves a bad name if that's his only regression

Apparently that's not the true definition:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=askhole (true definition)

those people who demand that you explain, prove, or provide evidence, or cites, etc, to an idea you are presenting... but then when you DO provide information to read, watch, listen to, they REFUSE (ignore-ance?) to review the information, because they were being DISHONEST about

My friends know I can be abrasive sometimes but I don't mean anything too mean.... The post wasn't meant to sound as angry as it read.

He was definitely being an askhole. He's a grown man and it's his money. All I can do is tell him what I think. I was just surprised that night, he could have won a good bit of money if he listened to me.

Last edited:
Ended up doing about 350 today, made it to Salome AZ right as the rain started, found motel with space and a bar / restaurant on site. Got fed, some folks on a side by side adventure chatted me up and bought me a round. I think sleep in gonna come easy tonight.

Nate and I are taking our fuck boys, adding in some new found friends who also have fuck boys, and starting a 950 SM gang.

Ended up doing about 350 today, made it to Salome...

"Playing out of Salome..." :laughing

N2fPGJZ0_400x400.jpg

good morning hoerzeses. prepping tax shit and fending off an acid tummy.

Ended up doing about 350 today, made it to Salome AZ right as the rain started, found motel with space and a bar / restaurant on site. Got fed, some folks on a side by side adventure chatted me up and bought me a round. I think sleep in gonna come easy tonight.

You did 350 miles on a Hypermotard in one day?
I’d have to strap a sofa cushion on mine to do that.

Salome AZ, where she danced. Isn't that written on a rock there?
Went through that town on the way to Tucson in July 2006 on a SV650.
Yes it was hot.

Hello from Rodeo NM where everything closes at 7, which was 50 minutes before I rolled in. Peanuts for dinner, got a little cabin for 20 bucks more than my room last night was. I plan to enjoy the stars from the porch a bit later.

You did 350 miles on a Hypermotard in one day?
I’d have to strap a sofa cushion on mine to do that.

350 is the right number of miles, I did 465 on Easter, that was a bit more than enough.

Nate is a stud!

:cool

Salome AZ, where she danced. Isn't that written on a rock there?
Went through that town on the way to Tucson in July 2006 on a SV650.
Yes it was hot.

Missed the rock, enjoyed my stay though, it was not hot at all, bike got a bath when I got in last night and it was 60 when I left at 10am. Manager of the motel had a lovely 16 year old border collie lab mix who greeted me on check in and again while I was loading the bike this morning, nothing like a little doggo love to set your day straight.

Last edited:
As for tonight, cool lodge, no dog, and nothing was open when I got here so the package of peanuts in my bag had to do for dinner. At least I had some whiskey on me for some reason. Dessert.

That thing with the peanuts is a little hardcore wow!

I listened to symphony today in downtown :thumbup free / volunteering trip

Where do you try to on this volunteering trip? I've never been to the symphony outside of Denver.

I could use a light meal after the last few days!

Sitting here smoking a cigar listening to the coyotes howling in the distance. Very western.

Also, the room has not cable TV, but, they do provide on DVD, tombstone. I might watch that before I go to bed :laughing

Haha. Sorry for not being detailed, but this was a special event at that time.

.. the quality of the sound and the professionalism of the performers--It was good stuff !
I think the conductor spoke a little too fast.(between pieces)

Last edited:
up doing cat things.
If you're in Rodeo NM you passed the The Chiricahua Desert Museum, I bought a thin hoodie there a few years back cause I didn't have enough clothes and it was cold.

I was thinking of having a quick look at that museum on my way out of town. 40 degrees here right now, so I'm sipping coffee in bed and waiting for things to warm up a bit.

Mmm coffee.

Back