• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Project bike 919

Minor update. Put on some Rearsets and slip ons, Ripped out the air injection and put on some block off plates,changed oil, replaced air filter, and awaiting further parts to continue.

Q3EoDrb.jpg

Last edited:
Minor update. Put on some Rearsets and slip ons, Ripped out the air injection and put on some block off plates,changed oil, replaced air filter, and awaiting further parts to continue.

wsorQjwaDOwcDgxCb_9yZqgR17XcURVj7x92WDIEW7Zf1m26UQ9seWXokSdKA9NcpEXXrGBeth7Xga0JJKaeuJLKLm-FEF9VPrvoA58zsH0uGZMEawPjbmTXU0r5ad6o6x_9hZtaobXPto6NqhpZD7YxFYYCSeCKr2G4wrZRQfOhlhA1910MjQHu_eWVwIcrEdr7Jrx8v0uS7loMB-vrCh6YaVzpWBWnVRSc8-9AnKtm_1Ul0CTIwgzCmZOz3rHCWvO-LLk-prlhZnLB3L2i_qfdbsnaCNtbA81JrjozPZQAOtvsdbnCXTvqp57ISLE2VZCJ0ioOd4nM_xZxDA9UwMYHNTs0rzckTGULR5QsoFcTO9hWR2DCPECarvYU3y3_UmSJYZaW4lNgZyoY2XveZKqvZ7SGAcQlDnuTtBtx5L8ytAu604ufDy4GkR8b7BEe8wiDKqNI_gG4_tGatz0LVjF24-X-kaDLJ9opQ_KrNXhCv85LqaVok995ziGL4XXs2KeLygZzOTZOaaaW8EcqDOzJto-XL_Acs-oXsDWR9b-6lnPEBegBZVcF16PEsgax_H9b_i6-9ZzVdp4xZEIpFPTYo4INzDv9OPni9Y3OaJfgFxfcQ2BywOopJ-bD3MpmoPgf-AUyqg7sbGDT23oO3BHimw_Q4M60ovlp1Y5M84c9uhWmRK_FJqrxca2D9A=w1052-h592-no
Interesting image.

Pic maybe private.

I forgot how to work the internet machine. I think i fixed it.

Got a lithium battery installed on it. Started her up just to hear the new exhaust. Sounds good but I need to install the exhaust gasket. I was a dummy and thought it was just shitty design but It's not sealed well at the moment and I can hear a leak.

It’s still missing the skull stickers.

Oh did you get bored enough to rejoin barf?:laughing

Still in search of a font end solution

Last edited:
Hello! Long time no update. Been busy, got married and work has been crazy.

So I decided to cheap out and just get forks rebuilt and hoped to get the shock rebuilt too but turns out the shock is non rebuildable and I'm sol. So it was either gamble on a used one shock or spend 700 on a better than oem shock or spend an extra 200 to get adjustable comp and rebound.... So 900 later I've got a shock on the way and the forks are getting dropped off later today to be resprung re valved and serviced. So much for cheap.

I had bought a set of wheel bearings for the bike because I assumed they were shot but surprisingly they were in really good condition. New tires are on. At least I have a backup set of bearings?

Figured out why the headlight wasn't working. Relay had a wire that broke from it's solder point.

Cleaned more shit.

New pants and stainless lines are here I just need to find a new front master cylinder that isn't a total piece of shit. Anyone got anything? anyone anyone? I think that's it.

I have a vfr candidate in my garage. It's a 98.

I think that uses the same MC no? I am hoping to get something from a sport bike that's a little more modern. I'f i don't find anything relatively soon I think I'm gonna order a RCS19 for my Energica and use the old MC from that.

Nice. I’ll be watching this thread. I just got a 919 myself. If you are ditching the stock tail fender and turn signals I would be interested in getting them at a reasonable price.

Nice. I’ll be watching this thread. I just got a 919 myself. If you are ditching the stock tail fender and turn signals I would be interested in getting them at a reasonable price.

I hate to tell you, They accidentally got tossed in the bin :(

Back